Deleted

Help making a transmog, please

Hi there, so I just watched the Hearthstone: Curse of Naxxrammas trailer and there's a certain scene in it which features Anub'Rekhan and what I would assume is a human warrior, I'd like to recreate the look of that human warrior for my own, can anyone help, please?

Video:

Its warrior tier7 with the sword from four horsemen and something like the shield from nightbane in karazhan it looks like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizerk View Post
    Its warrior tier7 with the sword from four horsemen and something like the shield from nightbane in karazhan it looks like.
    Mmm it's not that scene, it's the one after the ghoul fellow

Weapon, shield and helm aren't from WoW, you can probably find fairly similar shoulders and the rest of the set can't be seen well enough to say anything about that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpp View Post
    Weapon, shield and helm aren't from WoW, you can probably find fairly similar shoulders and the rest of the set can't be seen well enough to say anything about that.
    It's a shame, it's what a warrior should look like, I think, but thanks anyway.

Actually the shield looks like Wall of Terror from naxx 25

The armor is probably the non-set plate in tier7

Quote Originally Posted by Bizerk View Post
    The armor is probably the non-set plate in tier7
    The boots have that lip, though - like the Cata craftable ones (stormforged)

I came up with this: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...23:40400:50672

Equip on a human male and preview the Dragon Stomp animation. Rotate the camera from behind and GG.

The armor is the Savage Saronite Battlegear (recolor) that can be obtained from crafting and the 5-man WotLK dungeons.

The boots are the Deathseed Crushers or the Razorproof Greaves, both of which are awarded from quests in Hyjal.

The shield is the Heroic Bloodvenom blade from ICC 25, and the shield is the Wall of Terror from Naxx 25 from Kel'thuzad.

Happy hunting.

Shield from naxx would be nice

Deleted
    Yeah, the non tier plate set is probably the closest I'll get, thanks for the help guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=40345#screenshots:id=109686 Is the sword, the set it T7 Warrior 25, Shield is variable.
    Sword Name: Broken Promise from Naxx 25 Four Horseman

- - - Updated - - -

Hey I found the shield too OP: http://www.wowhead.com/item=42508#screenshots:id=114278
    Shield name: Titansteel Shield Wall

if you think about it.. anything you see in that video is probably from the Naxx raid in game.. >.>b