Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skygoneblue View Post
    /yell By the time you read and mentally process this, Aspect of the Fox, which I just cast, will probably already have expired, negating the need for me to even tell you about it in the first place. Sorry, forget I said anything.
    I vote This one lol

/Yell What does the fox say ? Cd Over nvm

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't plan to have one, but if I did, it would probably be a Renamon joke.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

A CD with that magnitude of raid impact, probably gives a noticeable visual. I'm going to assume the animation for this skill will be the old Aspect of the Fox icon above your head, except, over everyone that got the buff, and probably with the annoying sound effect.

So the first few times your raid sees it, they'll WTF, but afterward, there should be no need for any kind of /y from the caster. Beside maybe a vent shout out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

Deleted
    Someone suggested "Everyone is Hunter now for 6 sec!" in one of the other Fox-Threads, which I will use for sure :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrael View Post
    Lemme top that.
    I had a monk who had macroed every goddamn skill with martial art/chinese/anime/wtf shouts.
    Had to ignore him 5 minutes in to the instance.
    Now, I had planned on doing Bruce Lee noises annotated in /Yell when I used Rising Sun Kick, or Touch of Death, but thats a little too much xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by V1ndictive View Post
    I really, really, REALLY hate macro shouts. In dungeons, raids, pvp, anywhere. I hate them. I saw a warrior who shouted 'GET REKT!' whenever he used Heroic Strike and it annoyed the hell out of me.
    I've run a dungeon with that guy, he thought it was hilarious, everyone else, not so much...

On Topic: I think I'll macro it with some kind of '/Yell Casters, run!' or some such. Adding a witty quote will only get old after the 800th time or so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkthugal View Post
    What does the Fox say is mandatory macro for all hunters.

If you do not macro it into Aspect of the Fox you will automatically be reassigned to a different class. This is non-negotiable.
    pls no Gooby

10+ Year Old Account
    /Cast Aspect of the Fox
    /y IM HELPING FOR ONCE!

Look ma i'm useful!