Question Faction Change and Titan Runestones

As the title suggests, will a faction change with or without realm transfer reset my weekly Titan Runestone lockout? I got really unlucky this week with Titan Runestones and I ended up with 11/12 after killing all the available bosses (for Titan Runestone loot) on LFR/flex. Could this be reset by a faction change/realm transfer?

Are you asking if your 11/12 will be reset or your raid lockouts? Raid lockouts persist through faction swaps.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

I'm not entirely sure, but changing your realm/faction may or may not completely reset your progress and put you back at 0/12

Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderjac View Post
    I'm not entirely sure, but changing your realm/faction may or may not completely reset your progress and put you back at 0/12
    I vaguely remember asking a GM about the quest specifically. The change will dump your quest log, but I think he said the items don't get lost. So you would just have to pick up the quest again and still be 11/12.

I'm asking if the LFR/flex wings would reset where I could get more than 12 Titan Runestones this week.

I'm pretty sure they fixed that a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Audox View Post
    I'm asking if the LFR/flex wings would reset where I could get more than 12 Titan Runestones this week.
    I answered that already. No. Raid lockouts do not reset

Even if it does, paying what essentially is a 50$ fee(assuming you want to transfer back) for several more runestones in that week does not seem worth it at all.
    Chronomancer Club