Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    I saw it on youtube and think it should be more upright. Do ferals prioritize versatility? It makes you take more damage. Just 5% on 1 stat at lv 100 disappoints me. Casting non-dps spells as cat is cool for qol but they're weak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    I saw it on youtube and think it should be more upright. Do ferals prioritize versatility? It makes you take more damage. Just 5% on 1 stat at lv 100 disappoints me. Casting non-dps spells as cat is cool for qol but they're weak.
    Versatility makes you take less damage, not more. 5% versatility = you deal 5% more damage and take 2.5% less damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Condemner View Post
    Yeah that's not how that works.

Visual update is a bit better, but I really hope they can stand and wear armor. It's still beta too, maybe they'll change the animation and the rig/skeleton.
    Well obviously it's more complex than just saying "I replaced the head and added a tail." It's the Worgen's body, animations, and skeleton with a newly modeled head and tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Versatility makes you take less damage, not more. 5% versatility = you deal 5% more damage and take 2.5% less damage.
    Thanks for the correction.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    People really expecting a complete overhaul of the model that's only part of the talent because they happened to already have the model available? Man the moonchickens would complain about that to high heaven.
    I think The horrid NE cat form is a bigger issue. No idea why they didn't reuse the much higher texture Worgen form and just remove the mane. At the very least get rid of that horrible jaggie that has been sticking out of the back right leg for 4 years. How much time would that take, 10 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    Well obviously it's more complex than just saying "I replaced the head and added a tail." It's the Worgen's body, animations, and skeleton with a newly modeled head and tail.
    It's only the animations. Everything else is the new tigron model, which is also why the neck looks so weird.

These models work literally identical to moonkins. They simply took an existing model, applied a different animation set that uses the same bones and called it "not really done but all we can manage right now". Art team is plenty busy right now, so they have to take what they can get.

Deleted
    Just please sort that tail out
    Ruins the whole model

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phan View Post
    Just please sort that tail out
    Ruins the whole model
    I had a feeling that would be an issue. It was the same way for the Sauroks on the isle of thunder who used the same skeleton/animations.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.