Resto Shaman questions (Heroic SOO)

Hey guys, first of all, im new here. I always read the guides ans topics here, but im a healing shammy for 5 years now.

And im heaving a doubt. Look, im raiding Heroic SOO now, im 8/14H and i dont know what to do with my stats. I really like to go with Haste, but i dont know if its the best now.

i use just the 2 bonus pieces (i put the 4 pieces on fights like juggernaut and norushen) and my stats are so:

Spirit: 14.522k (i really dont have mana problems till those fights. i dont know if my spirit is low for the others...)
    Haste: 25.48% UNBUFFED
    Crit: 27,02% UNBUFFED
    Mastery: 69.04% UNBUFFED

And i dont know what to do xD i gem with purified things for blues, potent for yellow/red, energized too. i cant link my armory cause Bnet is bugget lol

anyways guys... what u guys think? i really wanna improve, but i dont know how

ty

Deleted
    Personally I think your Spirit is a bit high, most Resto Shaman I talk too find 12k is roughly the sweet spot.

Is that 25.48% without both Buffs and Talents (ie without Ancestral Swiftness)? Either way, your haste value seems pretty fine.

Is Arenaz you character name? If you type your character name, region and server we can find your armory ourselves once b.net is back rather than waiting for an edit

Quote Originally Posted by Undefetter View Post
    Personally I think your Spirit is a bit high, most Resto Shaman I talk too find 12k is roughly the sweet spot.

Is that 25.48% without both Buffs and Talents (ie without Ancestral Swiftness)? Either way, your haste value seems pretty fine.

Is Arenaz you character name? If you type your character name, region and server we can find your armory ourselves once b.net is back rather than waiting for an edit
    Yes, my nick is Arenaz, please if people can help me

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends on what you like to do. I personally enjoy a high crit build with a 9,000 haste cap. I don't run as much spirit as you, but due to the crit I have absolutely no problems with mana. Plus the extra 30% smart heal that goes out on crit is pretty snazzy.

9k haste > crit > 11k spirit > mastery > spirit > haste. Gem for crit.

Where does this 9k haste breakpoint come from? Because as far as I can tell there is a breakpoint at 8882 haste (for HST, which might be the one you're talking about) and then the next is at way higher (roughly 12k for Riptide / 14k for HST and 15.3k for HR). Or is that to counter the latency issue with HST haste cap?
    (Honest question here).

Personally I try to hang around the 12k spirit.
    I try to bring down my mastery. I'm not a huge fan of the stat at the time, and you get plenty from it passively anyway.
    For haste I try to get either the HST +3 breakpoint.
    Rest goes into crit.

So OP looking at your stats, you'll want to dump some mastery and a bit of spirit for more crit. Crit helps a lot with mana regen, as well as being a pretty good throughput stat due to Ancestral Awakening.

I personally reforge any piece that has mastery to haste/crit (depending on soft cap), otherwise I reforge spirit to haste/crit.
    Last edited by Nythiz; 2014-07-26 at 10:07 PM.

9k is to account for latency with the 8882 HST breakpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrun View Post
    9k is to account for latency with the 8882 HST breakpoint.
    Ah figured... thanks for answering.