Deleted

Etheral Soul Trader

Ok ive wanted this pet since TBC but never had the cash to buy him.

Today im browsing the ah and low and behold I spot one for 13k. Given these puppies are usually 10x that I figured it was a mistake and bought it for what I thought was cheap. Only after did I then realise there were 8 of them for prices ranging from 13-16k.

Ive since been told that this was due to some new pet dupe and that im more then likely going to loose the pet.

Anyone know more about this?

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Things on the AH generally don't get removed since you're innocent and have no way of knowing what's duped or not.

Deleted
    that deffo makes me feel better. Ive waited years to get this pet to loose it would suck

I bought one for 27k the otherday i thought it was a good deal all the others on the ah were 50k plus
    Nixs

Deleted
    You won't lose it, consider picking up the spectral tiger cub as well while they're cheap.

10+ Year Old Account
    You won't lose it because you bought it from the AH and not through a personal trade with someone.

As others have said, if you buy a duped item from the Auction House, you won't lose it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikkr View Post
    Ok ive wanted this pet since TBC but never had the cash to buy him.

Today im browsing the ah and low and behold I spot one for 13k. Given these puppies are usually 10x that I figured it was a mistake and bought it for what I thought was cheap. Only after did I then realise there were 8 of them for prices ranging from 13-16k.

Ive since been told that this was due to some new pet dupe and that im more then likely going to loose the pet.

Anyone know more about this?
    If its from the AH, its safe and will not be removed, at least not without a refund.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Got one for 12k not long back, I had one way back but sold it for 100k at the start of mop because I was low on money, was quite happy to get it back as i regret selling it.

If you're worried about it being a dupe or something because it's so cheap, once you learn it I don't believe they take it away. They usually just punish the dupers no the people that bought their stuff.