Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sildor View Post
    We all knew before Azeroth choppers started that horde was going to win.

Also, there's no reason why they wouldn't just include both bikes.
    Well - I thought we were voting for the best bike, not for the side that gets to use it.

I can't see why they can't let both alliance and horde ride it..

I play horde toons and I voted the alliance bike cause I thought it looked different. I didn't really consider i'd have no toons to use it with haha ;p

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Question is are people just that butthurt or blind that it had nothing to do with Blizzard favoring the Horde at all.
    I think you will find that there is a depressingly large number of people who simply look for things to be irate about. Its one of those things you have to laugh at or you'll just cry for humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Airbag888 View Post
    1 reason: Lazy to do the art/model for 2 bikes. In the time they take to make a model/art for the alliance bike they can make another mount and sell it for $25 on the cash shop for major profits.. That's opportunity cost
    Yeh ... Getting the team who made the bikes to design, build and test them, then all the recording, studio time and editing, along with the publishing and then the vote counting, and then the development of the winning bike into the game ...

Sounds really lazy!

Deleted
    Still, I think the alliance bike would have looked a lot better with normal tires.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    Lol this thread, all the alliance saying 'it was obvious horde would win! There is no alliance pride!' isn't that kind of your own fault?? If you have no pride I don't understand how that is anything BUT your fault, either way I disagree I've seen far more zealot like alliance players than horde.
    Actually if there is a lack of faction pride that would not be the alliance fault but blizzards, the story should build the pride, the story should build the feeling of belonging. If this does not happen then obviously Blizzard has failed. If it happens only for one faction then Blizzard has failed majorly or are heavily biased to favor one faction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vholu View Post
    Still, I think the alliance bike would have looked a lot better with normal tires.
    You cannot save that with different tires.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Why does the mount count on one specific character matter if you can get the achievements cross character. The argument you are making is pedantic at best.
    If your main is an alliance paladin(+3) and you are missing 1 for achievement, you would have to make a horde paladin to get achievement.
    If you made a horde character of any other class, it would not count the class mounts and end up missing 3 for achievement(except warlock/dk which would also be missing 1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Hmm, I play Alliance all the time but I have a few Horde characters (mostly playing Iron Man with them).

I logged on yesterday on my lvl 46 horde ... and no bike in the mail.

Is it delivered in some other way or do you need to be max level ?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    if the horde Side of the competition made a wooden trycicle with a moped engine with some chains slapped onti it it still would have won.
    Anyone who denies this is pretty delusional tbh.

Deleted
    Both choppers are ugly. i would like to trade the horde chopper for 1 month subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    Hmm, I play Alliance all the time but I have a few Horde characters (mostly playing Iron Man with them).

I logged on yesterday on my lvl 46 horde ... and no bike in the mail.

Is it delivered in some other way or do you need to be max level ?
    Logging in flags your account to receive it when it goes live, most likely in Patch 6.0.