Are there any instant-cast flying mounts?

Are there any instant-cast flying mounts? I think it would be quite useful for farming.

Thanks!

Yes, only one, and it's for druids.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a reason you see so many druids with Mining/Herbalism, bird form is instant. That's the only one AFAIK.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    there is the broomstick from hallow's end. but thats only usable during that event. other than that.. nope, nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

No, but you can use Sky Golem to gather herbs without leaving it.

Monk's fart cloud is instant, but it's only, like 176% mount speed? Maybye 160, I'm not sure now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zulathar View Post
    Are there any instant-cast flying mounts? I think it would be quite useful for farming.

Thanks!
    There's a draenor perk that will let you interact with stuff without getting dismounted.

EDIT: Because someone is going to ask for sauce: (Source)
    Last edited by blackblade; 2014-07-29 at 06:40 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is during halloween. The brooms are insta-cast...I can't remember if they still are or if they just work like normal mounts now though...but in the past it was amazing...especially since you could use them in BGs and arenas...if someone was chasing but you were able to get ooc you just just insta-mount and run off lol.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    There's a draenor perk that will let you interact with stuff without getting dismounted.

EDIT: Because someone is going to ask for sauce: (Source)
    This! There's also a zone wide ability in Nagrand that lets you mount a wolf while moving and in combat, which includes interacting with objects. Essentially you never dismount unless you force yourself too