Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    SC expansion or maybe D3 expansion + some HotS, HS, WoD content announcement.
    + maybe some fun minigame like Anrgy Birds or sth like that.

I would love to see WC1,2,3 HD versions with bonus missions or maybe even bonus expansions but not untill SC2 will end...

-Starcraft 2's newest expansion would be just about on time to be announced it if sticks somewhat faster than the time table of Heart of the Swarm (and HotS had a major delay in production). So that is pretty likely since I expect it around mid-late '15. I doubt it will be the big dog of Blizzcon but the panels will be talking about it. Maybe even a playable couple missions on the floor. Maybe a cut scene.

-I wouldn't have any doubts in some sort of Hearthstone news just because.. I mean it doesn't seem like it is that hard to develop things for it. So why not toss something together for more hype.

-Hero's news should be pretty in depth since I would expect its release not to god awful off. This in my opinion will be the jewel in the crown for this up coming Blizzcon. So expect a lot of eggs in this basket. Expect a lot of this to be playable on the floor.

-WoW's Blizzcon will likely be about WoD's launch. Likely future plans in WoD. Maybe some drawn out plans on WoW's future. They won't touch the future expansion with a 20k foot pole to prevent massive QQ that anyone might take as a promise. Which is totally laughable but hey.. humans... most of them are pretty dumb.

-Diablo III. I got no doubt something will happen here. Maybe new thoughts and art behind an expansion. Might be more console news as well. I wouldn't are expect a new expansion in the coming year but I have no doubts the year after that it is pretty likely to at least be close. Which means the oven is preheating and thoughts are rolling now.

-I also wouldn't be surprised if some classic games get reworked at resold. It seems to be something they are actively working on with super old classics. It seems to be a growing popular trend in the gaming industry. It likely would be a quick easy buck, a way for franchises to be kick started again for people that never played these games, a cool ass thing for old timers to enjoy again.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Because they thought next gen MMOs would carry them further ahead. But seeing several next gen MMOs went down the drain, I think they could have reconsidered. I can't know why exactly. The certain thing is that they closed it down (for now or for good) and they are focusing on their traditional brand products that bring in enough customers. Wise move from a marketing perspective.
    i'm sure alot of people would love to play wow in good gfx. as a true action mmo. with all the stuff they want to add but can't because of the old engine like multy layer open world. where bosses can smash you to a lower level inside that cave. but most so called next gen mmo fail because there asian/korean crap mmo's name 1 next gen mmo(curently released) that was made by a western company. so not a asian grandfest mmo going to the west because it looks cool.

could possibly see Warcraft 4 or previous Warcraft games reworked to HD for 10th anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    could possibly see Warcraft 4 or previous Warcraft games reworked to HD for 10th anniversary
    I'd pay for a reworked trilogy of Warcraft. Assuming it's adapted to modern graphics as opposed to just being able to run it on my widescreen.

Warcraft 4 seems unlikely, however.

Warcraft 4: rise of Garrison Ford!

Warcraft 4 won't happen for the sole reason that the RTS team still needs to finish off Legacy of the Void.

Deleted
    WoW on XB1/PS4 now that they finished all adjustments needed...