Thread: New Bike Mount

New Bike Mount

hey there. I was wondering if the Russian servers are going to get the new bike mount that the Blizzard made or are they gona be all racist about it and leave the russians out ?

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Quote Originally Posted by Amerikanec View Post
    hey there. I was wondering if the Russian servers are going to get the new bike mount that the Blizzard made or are they gona be all racist about it and leave the russians out ?
    There is no such thing as 'Russian servers', those are literally EU servers with language lock. They've never been treated any different from anything they do with EU servers as a whole. And as far as I know, choppers are released to all servers - US, EU and asian.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Hate to burst your bubble. But russian isnt a race.

ok , ok EU servers - that still doesn't answer my question - you extremely educated individuals. I am well aware that Russian isn't a race, Slavic is though and Russians belong to that heritage. Although they haven't been treated differently in the past, some services do come with a delay and so far there has been no news or any mention of the bike ... so yeah, would care to stop trying to show how clever you are and actually answer the question if you have the necessary information ? Pretty please with cherries on top

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

ok , ok EU servers - that still doesn't answer my question - you extremely educated individuals. I am well aware that Russian isn't a race, Slavic is though and Russians belong to that heritage. Although they haven't been treated differently in the past, some services do come with a delay and so far there has been no news or any mention of the bike ... so yeah, would care to stop trying to show how clever you are and actually answer the question if you have the necessary information ? Pretty please with cherries on top
    Yes you will get it.

Not sure why you'd think that someone would be left out. Unless you think the bike has been handed out already, in that case I'll tell you; it hasn't

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope you won't get it.

Nobody has the chopper yet. People who have logged in during the specified time period are just flagged to receive it when they do add it to the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to just close this here. There is no reason to make such a hostile thread with the assumption of racism to ask a question that can't be truly answered for another two months.