10 Man Heroic Thok Help

My guild has been working on Thok for about 3 weeks now and we seem to have trouble getting consistent progress on him. We'll get a pull to P3 early in the night and then not make it there again for another 10 wipes it seems.

Here's logs from our latest night of work:

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...ummary&fight=8
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/bncieo8pfmfa161u/.

Comp:

Prot Warrior
    Guardian Druid
    MW Monk
    Disc Priest
    Holy Pally
    Frost Mage
    Fire Mage
    Frost DK
    Combat Rogue
    BM Hunter

On the pull we do CD's as follows:

5 - Personals
    8 - Devo
    11 - BoP the Guardian and Tranq
    14 - Rallying Cry + Demo Banner
    16 - Stack up and Smoke Bomb
    18 - Barrier

We are generally getting to 20 or 23 stacks in the first phase, and get through that with almost no issue. We kite down the hall and towards the back, then open green door at around 6 stacks. After that we get in position, wait for me to pick up bats (druid tanks Thok here) and we group up around 3 stacks to push him quickly and burn bats. Again, we kite back and forth while cleaning up the bats and jailer, open the blue cage around 6-8 stacks. We stack up again and do the CD rotation from our pull, but with everything slightly earlier and no Tranq as it's on cooldown. Kite up hallway and to the back again, open red cage around 6-8 stacks and just stack and kite boss to get away from fire.

We only managed to get that far 3 or 4 times last night, with people dying to the poison dot several times during kite phase or just getting killed during the stacking.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

They gotta cleanse themselves if able, pop CDs, and Thok will chase people who are more than 15 yards from him, so use that to your advantage in chase phase. My main is a monk and if I'm being chased I can easily get away from him with Serpent Kick and Roll, cleanse myself, and heal myself from the dot. Typically you don't want classes that can not do this to be very far from Thok at all times.

3 things that may help you.

1) The disc priest is doing basically fuck all for dispelling. The other 2 are out-dispelling him. He has mass dispel on a 15 second CD that clears every debuff thats out. Use it!
    2) Like was said above, you can "choose" who gets fixated by having 3 people move out when he breaks a phase. Take people who can remove their debuff or have some form of self heals.
    3) Your guardian is doing 130k dps which is meh. If he has a viable dps offspec he should use it and the warrior should solo tank it. It will be a dramatic dps increase for the raid. The warrior just needs to pop big ass barriers when Thok does his tank debuff thing and make damn sure the jailor gets disarmed.