Health low warning addon?

Does anyone know an addon that can give me and audible or visual warning on when my health is low without changing the default UI at all. I'm new to WoW and PvP and sometimes lose track of everything on my Feral Druid. Basically something that I can learn and get used to tracking my health and eventually turn it off.

Are there any other addons that dont alter the interface too much that can help me learn?

MikScrollingBattleText?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    u can use move anything its a lightweight add on that lets you move your portrait.
    so its closer to your char and easier to spot.

You can install WeakAuras and create an Aura that will trigger when you go below a certain percentage of health. You can make the aura display a visual, play a sound and even run an animation.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/healthwarning

It works kinda like the "YOU HAVE AGGRO" thing where the edge of your screen flashes red, but when you have low health. Far as I know, it's a very lightweight, single-purpose addon that doesn't do anything at all to your interface.

I think it has an audible warning as well (just the generic "panic" sound it usually plays when the opposing team in a BG attacks something).

You can also change the % of health you have to be before it goes off (so 30%, 20%, or whatever).
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-07-30 at 05:24 PM.

Thanks for responding, I'll look in to all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by sfere View Post
    u can use move anything its a lightweight add on that lets you move your portrait.
    so its closer to your char and easier to spot.
    JSYK this is default functionality now, right click > unlock and you can move most unit frames.