Paladin low damage in WoD?

I have played paladin abit now in wod, both leveled him and played him at lvl 100. The damage is quite low, i see every melee class can out dps me by far, even my own rogue and dk hits ALOT harder

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stened91 View Post
    I have played paladin abit now in wod, both leveled him and played him at lvl 100. The damage is quite low, i see every melee class can out dps me by far, even my own rogue and dk hits ALOT harder
    I would say it's on a par with the rogue, you may ask yourself if you're playing the paladin quite correctly. However, the DK and warrior is clearly well ahead (both have a few tuning issues such as execute to sort out). But paladins are not weaker than other melee classes atm in general. We have a partially bust talent, an annoying talent and a baffling talent which don't help at level 100 either.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's beta for you. You ought to focus more on the mechanics (rotation, the abilities/spells...), rather than the numbers, at this point. The number tuning happens as we get closer to release, but is probably not an immediate priority right now.

I know i know its beta, but i cant help feeling that paladins does not have a " big damage " spell. Like warriors Execute, Obliterate for dks, ambush for rogue and so on. Paladins spell are basicly all the same

Deleted
    Do Warriors even use Execute now? Or does it no longer hit for less than a Slam. I recall reading that Final Verdict was a rather damaging spell, though I haven't seen it myself. Warriors can hardly use Execute in a fight, and the same for Rogues with Ambush, so you can kinda isolated the wrong abilities imo.

From what I understand, Final Verdict damage is bugged and doing close to the damage of a regular Templar's Verdict. I assume when this gets worked out, FV will be the "hard-hitting" ability for Ret. It will just come at the expense of Seraphim and Empowered Seals.

Deleted
    I really like the Rotation of the Ret paladin, its not as clunky as the other 2handed melees imo. Arms feels weird and amazing aswell. Execute hits like a crashing airplane, with our without SUdden Death. Like literally every Arms spell beside Whirlwind hits crazy. As Arkhu said, FV is bugged at the moment.

At least according to the therory crafting, and simcraft in beta, it's actually quite the opposite,

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...July-27th-2014