WoD balance gameplay ?

Is it as stiff as it is in MoP ?
    Ive tried balance for the first time in MoP and just totaly hated the "rooted" playstyle were your just spaming 1 slow cast time spell to make your secondary resource bar move from an end to another endlessly while keeping a DoT.

Balance is more mobile and/flexible in WoD ?

P.S. I know I am making it sound it a little less complicated then it is in reality but you got the idea.

Deleted
    Hello, i tried balance on beta (my main is balance pvp) and its amazing, it is so much fun now that if u cast something it actually does damage,

for exmaple u store 3 starsurges or starfall and U choose how to use them it is not a standard rotation like in mop, also stellar flare it is a high skillcap spell that u have to cast inn middle of balance bar,

they have made casting better and no more spam nosense, the balance bar that moves by itself it is a gamechanging mechanic that for example in pvp can be used to deal huge damage on demand how u want it, i found balance the funnyest specc that now deals damage!

... oh and new astral form :P now it's blue xD (enev tho i hoped for a new boomkin form :\)

Short version: You're doing the same as now, eclipse bar just moves automatically

Deleted
    Depends if u mean for pve or pvp, pve: yeah might be the same, pvp: everything changes in a good way

I mean you still have long cast time spells, that I doubt will ever change. It's a little more flexible since you can choose to use starsurge to buff your single target spells, or to cast starfall with, or both if you have enough charges stored up. If you choose Euphoria it increases the cast time of your empowered spells by 20%, so if you can have good empowerment uptime the cast time's will go down.