Druid or Paladin in WOD Beta

Good Morning,
    So I play both, have them equally geared on live and use them both as tank/heals, sorry, dps just isn't my thing. My question though is how do we feel they are looking for the WoD? Is one shining more then other in terms of tanking and healing? I understand that the numbers pass hasn't happened yet so I am asking more of a gut reaction to talents and utility. I love them both you see but with real world issues I won't be able to play them both anymore and would like your thoughts.

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Thank You

Way too early to feel anything since no number crunching has happened yet and its still going to change quite a lot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SRTtoZ View Post
    Way too early to feel anything since no number crunching has happened yet and its still going to change quite a lot.
    Couldn't have put it any better myself. But gut reaction from two of the raid tests is that resto druids will be really strong. In testing we were using a druid holy priest and holy pala and it was mostly myself and the priest above the paladin in terms of hps. The only issue i found was that it was very mana intensive as a druid and after talking with my guildy paladin healer he said he wasn't having many mana issues. In terms of talents Germination seems great aswell as the new swiftmend.

Like SRTtoZ said though, its still very early and wouldnt make a decision until atleast a weeks prior to release just incase any other changes come along.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feels to me as tho druids and dks are very powerful on beta atm as far as tanking goes. Not sure about healing, I know a druid healer (who heals on pretty much every class) and hes staying on druid atm, where as our resto shaman is playing his priest alot.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee