Fonts for elvui?

If I wanted a lot of different fonts to choose from that elvui doesn't offer, is there some addon that could offer that? I have some, but the list seems small. I'd like some nice clear cursive font on my raid frames specifically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if you are looking for fonts I recommend you check out DaFont. It's a library of different fonts you can get for free.
    As to how you can get them in ElvUI check below (this also goes for things like sounds and borders):

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.tukui.org/forums/topic.php?id=19417
    Here is a step by step on how to add fonts, sounds and textures to your ElvUI.

1. Place your font, sound or texture in the correct location. This would be "ElvUI/media/fonts/" for fonts, "ElvUI/media/sounds/" for sounds, and "ElvUI/media/textures/" for textures.

2. Open ElvUI/media/sharedmedia.lua in a text editor (I prefer Notepad++) and add the following code at the bottom
    view plaintoggle line numbers
    Code:
    LSM:Register("_type_","_name_", [[_linktofile_]])
    • _type_ is either "statusbar", "background", "border", "font" or "sound".

• _name_ is the name you want to use for that particular object. It could be "My Awesome Sound" or simply the name of the font or texture.

• _linktofile_ is self explanatory. If you are in doubt then look at some of the already existing lines of code in sharedmedia.lua.

3. Save the file and exit. If you had WoW open while doing this you need to close it down completely in order for the client to pick up the newly added objects.
    Black Lives Matter

SharedMedia and SharedMediaAdditionalFonts adds a ton of textures and fonts for use with any other addon installed including ElvUI.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensword View Post
    The only down side of doing this though is that every time there is an Elvui update it will overwrite the shardedmedia LUA to the default values so you would have to enter lines for custom fonts again.
    Not if you install SharedMedia seperately and generate the SharedMedia_MyMedia folder.