help what profession should i choose over skinning

hi im frost dk im 200 mining and im 600skinning
    i was thinking of choosing JW/jewelcrafting over skinning :P will it be expensive ? to lvl and can i make good money with

Deleted
    enchanting is always useful even if they remove profession perks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enchanting/anything and JC/Mining always seem good. But right now most people aren't buying much until WoD comes out.

Honestly I'd stick with Mining/Skinning. Or grab Herbing instead of Mining.

If you like gathering then you can't go wrong with Mining/Skinning/Herbing, and just sell the raw mats for money. I found disenchanting to be my main source of income from just casually raiding as I could disenchant all of my old gear, and when I'm lugging around 2 sets of gear upgrades come pretty often.

Jewelcrafting can be profitable but it is a huge pain to collect all the cut patterns, and half of them are totally useless, but cutting popular gems is a good source of money. Get your own gems by prospecting your own ore and its 100% profit.
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    Mining and herbalism are a great combination if you don't mind gathering and wanna makes lotsa money fast!

Jewelcrafting is also useful (your own gems, pets, mounts, fun gadgets) and can be quite a gold booster if you pay attention to your personal auction house trends and gather all the materials yourself.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    on beta right now my tailor and enchanter both need furs from skinning for crafting, along with herbs, id suggest keeping any gathering profession you have, at least for a few months after WoD releases to cash in