Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keensteel View Post
    Exactly this...

Why must things always be explained to, Jalopy? The dumb warrior stereotype should stay within the game, it doesn't have to spill over into the real world...

Infracted
    That's because no one cares about such shit list, tough guy.
    muh hardcore 1 year old raid.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djouga View Post
    It's always fun to shit on damage in a raid that isn't usually proper tuned for the couple weeks that it's available (although it may not be the case this time around with Mythic coming around. Guess it depends.

Not like we have anything better to do right now than to get pieces that will not only increase our performance for those few weeks but also speed up our leveling/dungeons for when the xpac hits.

Kind of like how Evil Eye is going to be complete trash so it's good to pick up a Skeer's in the mean time for when 6.0 drops unless you want to be left with a shit trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    It's always fun to shit on damage in a raid that isn't usually proper tuned for the couple weeks that it's available (although it may not be the case this time around with Mythic coming around. Guess it depends.

Not like we have anything better to do right now than to get pieces that will not only increase our performance for those few weeks but also speed up our leveling/dungeons for when the xpac hits.

Kind of like how Evil Eye is going to be complete trash so it's good to pick up a Skeer's in the mean time for when 6.0 drops unless you want to be left with a shit trinket.
    Gotta use my item restore and get that hwf skeers I vendored back lol!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeyon View Post
    Gotta use my item restore and get that hwf skeers I vendored back lol!
    Yea I'd suggest doing so. When I mean complete trash I mean like...2% CDR. Only worthwhile part of the trinket will be the proc. I've got me a Skeers and a FFC sitting to the side waiting to be used.

Rest of the gear is just going to be minor upgrades (replacing pieces that will soon have haste with crit/mast pieces).

Quote Originally Posted by Djouga View Post
    Some do care about an Arms/Fury BiS list post patch. If you don't, then don't bother with it. Many of us have lots of off-set gear and tanking pieces that will change post 6.0 patch. I was just enquiring if anyone, that might care about such things, had done the work to compile a list. Makes a whole lot of since, huh, not-so-smart guy.