Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Quote Originally Posted by blasterion View Post
    We all know that this aint happening. Its gonna be the same shit yellow ring crap that it has always been as changing it requires some sort of effort on Blizzard part. Don't judge. It take a lot of effort to get all those stacks of cash off your keyboard so you can tweak something in the beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can live with just bloodboil, if they revert back to the old wotlk animation/graphics with all the bloodsplatter.
    Last edited by vian; 2014-09-03 at 05:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Haven't seen anyone post this before...

With the removal of heart strike and rune strike...how are we meant to do anything if we're silenced?
    I was running ToJS on CM a few days ago...was silenced in the 3rd bosses room a fair while...w/o heart strike and rune strike I would have nothing to do then except death strike and melee attack.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Extraordinaire View Post

With the removal of heart strike and rune strike...how are we meant to do anything if we're silenced?
    I was running ToJS on CM a few days ago...was silenced in the 3rd bosses room a fair while...w/o heart strike and rune strike I would have nothing to do then except death strike and melee attack.

Thoughts?
    Devs too stupid to think about that.

So why is it we cant have Heart Strike back as a single target damage ability? Side note, why the hell did Heart strike ever have a cleave mechanic, it's called fucking Heart Strike.

Soul Reaper works fine as a single target ability costing 1B.

Heart Strike always cleaved, even back in WOTLK. Along with a bit higher damage, that was the primary way it was differentiated from Blood Strike.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStarUndead View Post
    Two enemies beside your target (implying that they are already attacking you) doesn't mean AoE, not in the same sense BBs 10 yard range does.
    Go cast HS on first trash in msv.
    Their aoe damage taken reduction reduces all 3 hits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just add a glyph that turns blood boil's aoe from 360 degrees to a frontal cone.

Deleted
    Well, it was iconic for bloodspec back in WotLK - and was great and everything. but time have changed, and since bb have become as good as it is, why have 2 abilitys that does the same? perhaps, replace bb with HS for bloodspec? no need to have both abilitys anymore...

Go and try blood on the PTR... Then you can see how fucking retarded our rotation is now. 3 button wonders.. along with Arms warriors. SNORE..................

Deleted
    I sure am going to miss <3 Strike

I really wonder what they were thinking when they decided Blood Death Knight's didn't need Heart Strike anymore.

Thoughts?
    This is a bloody good point.

Honestly the way that Blood plays on beta atm... It's awful, your weapon is pretty much just there to look pretty... There is absolutely none of the 'depth' to the class that the devs have mentioned and the ability pruning has just gone way too far. IMO between the pruning and consolidations we've ended up with a class that just feels like...well crap, it's clunky to play, has no character, has pretty much none of the fun that i have come to love. It's horrible and I keep looking at it and trying to figure out what the devs have been thinking and what the end goal is...but i just can't see it. 3 button rotation and only one actual melee ability as a tank is BS and takes the 'Knight' part of the class name away.

Eh, I've tanked every dungeon and every mythic boss on the beta server with my DK and I didn't miss a single thing. The rotation feels largely the same. So instead of either using HS when there's 1-3 enemies or BB when there are 4+ I'm only hitting BB now. Is that really something for people to get so mad about?
    I guess I'm just interested in other things than what animation my character does when he's hitting a boss.
    Last edited by Snuzzfizzle; 2014-09-15 at 05:04 AM.

15+ Year Old Account

Thoughts?
    Death Strike and Blood Boil?

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

No, he makes a fair point, you can't Death Coil while silenced. Rune Strike did not have that vulnerability. Silence effects are pretty rare, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    Eh, I've tanked every dungeon and every mythic boss on the beta server with my DK and I didn't miss a single thing. The rotation feels largely the same. So instead of either using HS when there's 1-3 enemies or BB when there are 4+ I'm only hitting BB now. Is that really something for people to get so mad about?
    I guess I'm just interested in other things than what animation my character does when he's hitting a boss.
    For me it's not the animation, it's the fact that the class is based around being melee and having a big bad ass 2 hander... now that weapon is just there for show and you're a second rate caster in plate