oQueue UI Redesign

Hello

I've been using oQueue for Call to Arms all weekend and It works great. Also awesome addon to find groups on low pop servers like mine.
    The only thing I don't like is the UI but that's just me, I like doing UI / Graphic Designs on my free time and I was bored this morning waiting for server to be up and running from the weekly maintenance so I open Photoshop and this is the outcome haha

First time I used the addon got a little bit lost and confused on how to refresh and pause the list, hopefully in the future the awesome people who created the addon will work on that.

Anyway here is a preview. (Click on the picture to see Original Size)

Last edited by vanbuuren; 2014-08-20 at 06:37 AM.

Deleted
    That's awesome work!
    I am not using it much anymore but you should totally suggest this to solidice forums

Very sleek and easy-to-use. Congratulations.

Did we ever hear if Tiny has found a way to make oQueue work in WoD? Last I saw, the BNet API changes will break oQueue. This would certainly look nice.

Anyway, you should consider doing texture packs for LibSharedMedia or something. I'd make a UI for my addon with your art assets.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

Deleted
    This is awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    You misspelled "Queue". But it looks nice.

Shame it's going to be completely overshadowed by Blizzard's Group Finder.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    You misspelled "Queue". But it looks nice.
    Seems to be spelled correctly everywhere other than the "Premade Leader Tool" element.