Season 15 end date ?

Hey.

I've been out of the loop for a while - has there been any twitter/blog announcement about the end of season 15 ?

There hasn't been an announcement made yet.

I will take this thread opportunity to express that i find it dumb to let the season go when you can get full prideful in 1 day of carry.

It makes the honor grind pointless, IMO they should end the season now and give Prideful for honor. This virtual barrier makes no sense.
    I7-3770k - 16GB DDR 1600Mhz - 120GB SSD - 2TB HDD - SLI GTX 980 4GB - Corsair RM850 - Samsung U28D590D 4K Monitor-

10+ Year Old Account
    no announcement made yet, but if you wanna ballpark idea of when, it will be ~2 weeks prior to 6.0 going live. PTR hasnt even started for it yet, but we can back date progress starting from Nov 13. 6.0 should go live about 4-6 weeks prior, so beginning of Oct. two weeks before that the season should end, so mid September.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Deleted
    It will end on the Tuesday before 6.0 goes live. Anything else will cause major sub loss as 2+ weeks without anything relevant to do is quite a long amount of time.