[moonmonsters] when you f your dps in the a

so what do you guys do when you royally screw your dps over? we're talking totally caught with your pants down - no dots, no nature's grace, no eclipse. like you just died or had to GTFO faster than waddling forward in between starsurges. you totally screw up your eclipse cycle and you need to recover.

a lot of times i just hardcast whatever spell i need to get into eclipse. sometimes if i have some procs i'll throw out a dot or 2 but thats it - i really just try to get nature's grace back.

or, like, say you're doing blackfuse belts and you are totally not set up for it, like no starfall or starsurge or nature's grace. what kind of things do you do to kill things really fast when you plan poorly for it?

Stand in fire, press alt-f4 and then casually say in vent ........."Guys I think i just DC'ed!?!?!"

works wonders

Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    so what do you guys do when you royally screw your dps over? we're talking totally caught with your pants down - no dots, no nature's grace, no eclipse. like you just died or had to GTFO faster than waddling forward in between starsurges. you totally screw up your eclipse cycle and you need to recover.

a lot of times i just hardcast whatever spell i need to get into eclipse. sometimes if i have some procs i'll throw out a dot or 2 but thats it - i really just try to get nature's grace back.

or, like, say you're doing blackfuse belts and you are totally not set up for it, like no starfall or starsurge or nature's grace. what kind of things do you do to kill things really fast when you plan poorly for it?
    Simplest answer? Don't

There is nothing else to be said, and I suppose it's why people haven't replied up to now.

Save CA for the extreme situations like this, belt dps dead, something going wrong and weapon isn't dying.
    I use Treants for the high uptime compared to Inc
    AC after weapon is dead
    If the weapon target is not first, dot the others while you wait to get procs
    Be more aware I guess? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pippilongear View Post
    Stand in fire, press alt-f4 and then casually say in vent ........."Guys I think i just DC'ed!?!?!"

works wonders
    This ^ Or just leave it to Lizard Squad to do their job.