Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Is this some form of ironic performance art, or have you just not considered that a thread specifically about moderation is maybe not really where you want to hold this?

I considered that, and I came to the conclusion that it was necessary call him out for it even though I am sorry that it was in a thread where we are congratulating someone.
    Last edited by fearist; 2014-08-25 at 08:52 PM.
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the congrats, but overall guys please just stop being so petty. Most of us are 90th percentile + players, I understand we all have large egos and opinions, but a large amount of discussion turns into picking apart each others instead of kindly correcting them or providing sources to help them. If you think somebody is being a pain in the ass, please just use the "Report Post" button and let Mods handle it. We are here to help. Or keep it in PM. Mage forums are here to discuss Mages (granted this thread is Meta and I understand that).

The forums are rather clean, however every 5 pages of every thread you can almost always find a mod post saying, "Guys, tone down the attacking of each other and discuss the material better". Let's fix that please. Yeah, Poster A might be an idiot, but instead of saying, "You're an idiot and here is why", try and say something like, "Actually we have been testing this for awhile and if you look [here] you can see the math behind it." Let us just try and go for growing discussion than pissing contests please.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Quote Originally Posted by fearist View Post
    I considered that, and I came to the conclusion that it was necessary call him out for it even though I am sorry that it was in a thread where we are congratulating someone.
    I'm condescending to those that are back to me. Charge Me Doctor was also quite rude to me, and you chose to not include his quote and just sling mud on me by quoting what I said to him. Very well played sir, but incredibly poorly executed. I also like how right when you're done with your ban (where you said you were done with these forums, mind you), that you just quote a wall of text about me.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    @LocNess - They grow up so fast
    My magic will tear you apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangalar View Post
    @LocNess - They grow up so fast
    Sorry Shang, but waking up to a wall of text naming-and-shaming post about me is upsetting to say the least, especially when they chose to explicitly leave out the person I was talking to.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    No no, I meant Locness, the rest of you with the occasional pms are another story

Quote Originally Posted by Shangalar View Post
    No no, I meant Locness, the rest of you with the occasional pms are another story
    Oh I thought you meant that... ... Sorry, I just woke up, haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    I look forward to being infracted by you for something trivial.
    If this doesn't win the best post of the week then I don't know what will...

Either way, gratz on the promotion...I'll probably never visit this place again though. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fearist View Post
    I mean i guess it was nice that you prefaced it with " im not even trying to attack you" but at the same time thats like saying " no offence but you are the stupidest kid i've ever met".
    Ill take gladly take an infraction for this, my AMA will have to be delayed but it was so worth. good talk.
    oh and before i forget, congrats on getting mod.
    That quote on him saying hes not attacking anybody and then goes out of his way not 5 words later on a frontal attack was pretty funny. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say "neither will I" but it would only be fair to give you guys time to buy champagne and fireworks.

Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    Most of us are 90th percentile + players
    Highly arguable.

I understand we all have large egos and opinions
    Plenty of this though.

Most of us are 90th percentile + players
    no you're not

- - - Updated - - -

Big man voltaa giving it to me straight in pms

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Yo dude. I thought we were cool. Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Okaaay I think this thread has run its course. I'm closing the thread now.

Welcome to LocNess and happy maging (magelizing? magelating? BEIN' A WIZARD.) everyone.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |