Does PvP gear work if I reforge? ilvl 536

Hey guys! Quick question!

I have 0 pve gear as I have come back and done nothing but pvp, but now i want to clear siege of org, is this gear applicable at all if I completely reforge it? What item level would my gear be comparable to if I switched the reforge to all pve? Right now item level 536, If i reforge it all would that make it equivalent to maybe 496 pve? or maybe a bit higher?

What do you guys recommend I do? How can i grab some fast pve gear to get ready for siege? Is it worth it to me to spend my time getting all the timeless gear? Or just do LFR and pickup raids when available?

heres my armory!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yrannic/simple

Any help would be very appreciative!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what spec should I go do you guys think? Is affliction my best bet? Or is destruction perhaps too gear dependent?

Deleted
    Go destro, also just do lfr with the gear you have then move onto flex and above. Use websites like openraid to get into crossrealm groups.

What Zaazu said. Also, about your gear, pvp gear is equal to PvE gear of the same ilvl with the exception of socket count. That's where the "nerf" comes in, you'll have access to a lot fewer gem slots, which essentially means you're missing out on some percent of stats.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Okay how far can this gear take me you think? Can I do normal SoO? Or Am i still only limted to LFR?

Quote Originally Posted by Tato23 View Post
    Okay how far can this gear take me you think? Can I do normal SoO? Or Am i still only limted to LFR?
    As long as you can hit cap, 536 should be more than fine for normal mode SoO. It's tuned for ~522 so the extra ilvl will make up for the loss of gem slots, etc. Back in the day, secondary stats on PvP gear were really low but that is no longer the case and PvP gear is relatively viable now (though definitely not optimal).