Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    It can only be hardcore while current. Months behind is a thing for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by kaganpwnz View Post
    It was posted before and he said it better than i could:
    * depends on a server...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Blackmore View Post
    You just don't get it, do you?

This would be a very costly venture for Blizzard and would put them in a position of having to support two completely different WoW code bases. There isn't nearly the number of players who are interested in this that they would pay to play it. It is simply not profitable for Blizzard. Time plays tricks on people. Most people look back on earlier days and only remember the good things, like how great the game was back then. They don't remember how primitive it was or how long it to do almost anything. Most of those people would log onto a classic server, be faced with the reality of what it was like back then and quit.

So please stop talking like you know something. All you know is what -you- want and absolutely nothing of why such a thing is at the very least and impractical proposition for Blizzard.
    there would still be a huge group of people that like hardcore content, or never played for example vanilla before, and they will play for a year or two just to clean all the old sql content, just to move to TBC servers and do it again

I DON'T HAVE AN ARGUMENT SO I'LL MAKE YOU LOOK STUPID.
    If you don't want to have your opinions challenged, don't post them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

I am clueless.
    That's funny.
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is really nothing new to discuss in this thread that hasn't already been discussed 50000 times before in 50000 threads. On top of that, the opening post is not constructive at all in starting a real discussion.

Closing.