so why can't we have glyph of cheetah with the glyph of mount speed?

why do i have 2 be a elk.. makes no sense that the cheetah glyph isn't usable with the mount speed one

I agree and it's an easy fix. Don't force the combined travel form on us, instead make it optional where you can use one combined button, or still have individual travel forms.
    Make the mount speed glyph work on either forms, but the player mounting glyph only on Stag.

- We get mount speed as either stag or cheetah
    - We're not forced to have combined form buttons
    - We still retain player mounting on stag

I was pretty annoyed you can't be ridden by other people when using elk form at mount speed.

Seem's pretty dumb since mounts like the obsidian nightwing already do this (in addition to flying, which you can't do in WOD anyway).

Glyph for full speed already requires you be out of combat so no exploit there. Makes no sense honestly. I don't think any of these glyphs should be mutually exclusive except the mount glyph and cheetah glyph combo since you can't mount a cheetah.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koala View Post
    why do i have 2 be a elk.. makes no sense that the cheetah glyph isn't usable with the mount speed one
    Couldn't agree more! Hopefully they'll change it.

Also as it stands now, is it impossible to get into cheetah/stag when you are in a zone where you can fly? If that's the case I'm hoping for this to be changed as well. Did anyone ever complain about shifting forms being an issue? Don't fix what's not broken! I want to be able to cheetah in a flying zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naelwen View Post
    Couldn't agree more! Hopefully they'll change it.

Also as it stands now, is it impossible to get into cheetah/stag when you are in a zone where you can fly? If that's the case I'm hoping for this to be changed as well. Did anyone ever complain about shifting forms being an issue? Don't fix what's not broken! I want to be able to cheetah in a flying zone.
    Only form problem i have is when i'm in tree form ( from the glyph ) and i can't mount any of my mounts before taking myself out of form. when every other form you can mount from without manually going out of form. Hell boomkins stay in form even while mounted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepinch View Post
    Only form problem i have is when i'm in tree form ( from the glyph ) and i can't mount any of my mounts before taking myself out of form. when every other form you can mount from without manually going out of form. Hell boomkins stay in form even while mounted.
    Shrug, that sounds annoying...! I also heard from someone on beta that there was an issue when going from travelform into cat/bear or similar, that you first had to cancel the travelform. Also another thing that sounds a bit annoying. For all I know this could've been fixed already, since I'm not on beta I can't see for my self. Sincerely hope they don't screw up shifting forms for us in wod, it gives such a good feeling! :P

I agree. In my opinion the stag form is stupid and I wish they had spent time doing something else rather than combining all our travel forms into one button. Not once have I ever heard a complaint about too many travel forms so they were just wasting their time for a feature that isn't wanted or needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepinch View Post

#showtooltip
    /cancelaura Treant Form
    /use [flyable,nomounted] INSERT FLYING MOUNT OR SWIFT FLIGHT FORM
    /use [nomounted] INSERT GROUND MOUNT
    /dismount

Crisis averted.
    Look! Words!

i have no idea.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Easy fix, get rid of the gylph, bake the movement speed into travel form. No one uses it out of combat anyway. Why would you want to go slower than a mount, serves no purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    #showtooltip
    /cancelaura Treant Form
    /use [flyable,nomounted] INSERT FLYING MOUNT OR SWIFT FLIGHT FORM
    /use [nomounted] INSERT GROUND MOUNT
    /dismount

Crisis averted.
    Never said it was a crisis, but why should i need a macro to do something the game should do in the first place?

this would just be a QoL change for the better of all trees who like to be trees

Funny thing is.. i asked via twitter Celes exact same question about... two or tree months ago and never got reply even so that question was quite favored by a lot of people. I tried asking it several times on US wow forums but no luck with reply. The question was.. simply ignored.

Question went something like this:
    "Druid minor glyphs of cheetah and travel are not stacking, as cheetah is cosmetic ONLY glyph i see no reason why shouldn't they stack, can you explain why?
    ... Further more if you go with "RL order of things" cheetah is faster than stag, so yet again i see no reason for limitation to those two glyphs."

I personally HATE stag form and so far i always went with glyph of cheetah, with introduction of Glyph of travel and its benefit, cheetah simply fells out of the questions and can be as much as completely removed from the game as it will always be travel > cheetah. Specially during "no fly" part of expansion.
    Last edited by Gurg; 2014-08-27 at 03:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eno View Post
    Funny thing is.. i asked via twitter Celes exact same question about... two or tree months ago and never got reply even so that question was quite favored by a lot of people. I tried asking it several times on US wow forums but no luck with reply. The question was.. simply ignored.

Question went something like this:
    "Druid minor glyphs of cheetah and travel are not stacking, as cheetah is cosmetic ONLY glyph i see no reason why shouldn't they stack, can you explain why?
    ... Further more if you go with "RL order of things" cheetah is faster than stag, so yet again i see no reason for limitation to those two glyphs."

I personally HATE stag form and so far i always went with glyph of cheetah, with introduction of Glyph of travel and its benefit, cheetah simply fells out of the questions and can be as much as completely removed from the game as it will always be travel > cheetah. Specially during "no fly" part of expansion.
    Bumping this so it gets more attention. I have nothing to add really; the quoted part says exactly what im thinking.
    With travelspeed being unusable in BGs there are no valid balancr concerns imo. I'm assuming it's a problem of lazy coding

Quote Originally Posted by Eno View Post
    Agreed. I hate stag form with a passion. I just want to have my cheetah, the mount speed glyph and not be forced to have this all in one travel form button bs.

Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    Agreed. I hate stag form with a passion. I just want to have my cheetah, the mount speed glyph and not be forced to have this all in one travel form button bs.
    I love stag form. I agree that Minor Glyphs shouldn't have the mutual exclusion restriction of Major Glyphs, but regarding which form is default, you just have to deal with it.

First I've heard about this glyph. Exciting! I much prefer cheetah form because I've had it so long, but if I can insta-cast stag form and be at mount speed then I think I can learn to live with the silly deer. I'll still use cheetah form in pvp since the mount speed doesn't work in bgs.

Seems really odd that the two are mutually exclusive.

Tbh, looks more like a bug/oversight to me, rather then intended design.

I want to use the Travel Glyph + look like a Cheetah, whats the problem?