Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    A small price to pay for not having to deal with all the idiots and assholes in trade/oQueue/OpenRaid

If I was still working on this I'd say 100k for 4 mounts would be a steal; extra achievements and mog armor is just icing on the cake. That said I wouldn't care enough to pay 100k specifically for mog armor though on my other characters.

100s a bit much at this point, would say high pop market value is 70-80.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently on the server i am on we sell it for 100k for 9/9 Run, takes roughly 1 hour 45 mins. 12k for a single dungeon. The only reason for the price is due to the demand on the server being high and only 1 team really able to sell them. Supply and demand.

But in my opinion, its a small price to pay for something that is going away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    I'm sorry did I miss something? - is it four mounts or one of four mounts? I was under the impression you get only one redeemable token and get only one mount.
    Will be changed with WoD. If you have earned Silver and thus a phoenix mount, you will be able to have all four - account wide.
    If any character on an account has earned a full set of Silver medals, all four variants of the Pandaren Phoenix (Crimson, Ashen, Violet, and Emerald) will become available to all characters account-wide.
    Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/12930280

Deleted
    Telling someone it's worth it if they think it's worth it to them is the most worthless possible answer to this thread and you people should be ashamed of yourselves.

He wouldn't be asking if he knew how much it's worth to him.

Well, lets put down some factors:

- If you dont have friends/the chance to make a group and actually just blaze trough them after reading/watching some tactics.
    - If you really want that transmog and mount before they will be gone for ever.
    - If you got a bunch of gold just laying around.

If you feel you met all those 3, then sure, it is worth it.
    However, it is really easy to do with a group of friends with 5/10 of a brain really, just read up on some tactics, we found a really good post on wowhead which we just followed blindly and did it with a comp of: Hunter, Warrior(tank), Lock, Shaman and Druid(healer). Also there is a bunch of good videos on youtube you can check out.
    And there is OpenRaid.eu, check it out, you can find pugs for anything there - even CMs, though most of the cases you need 9/9 experience, because people are looking for a boost.. But make your own group, and get going!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Worth it like 2years ago, yeah sure. As of today, not at all, they're piss easy and shouldn't be worth much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you unwilling to make your own group? Then Yes
    Do you shit gold? Yes again
    Are you awful at the game and beyond any level of improvement? Guess what? Yes
    Are you a Rogue? Yes, but only because of how fucking god awful most of the people who play this game are.

Do none of the previous statements apply to you? Then no

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol why pay 100k when you can do all CM's in a weekend assuming you don't have a ready to go team