Deleted

BM hunter stat priority (pvp)

Well as the title suggests im wondering what the correct/best stat priority is for BM hunters in pvp is as of 5.4.8.

Ive seen a few guides and most suggest Agi > Hit=Exp > mastery>=crit>haste but when I go to askmrrobot.com it uses Agi > Hit=Exp > Haste > Crit > Mastery.

I think it should be the mastery one and not the haste one, since when did haste become so valuable for bm hunters in PvP? I know haste is good in pve but im just wondering why its that good in pvp. Or is askmrrobot just wrong here and should I edit the weights of the stats?

Sorry if this is already asked somewhere but I couldnt find a answer to this so I made a thread.

Agi > Hit/Exp > Mastery > Crit=Haste

I like crit better than haste, because my pet doesn't inherit haste, but it does for crit.

But, if you want to possibly get more auto shots in for more GftT procs to give your pet more focus, haste might be the way to go.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

Deleted
    Okey thanks ill stick to that then. Crit seems better then haste indeed. Like how many more autoshots would you get with haste ? I dont think its that much.

Deleted
    Came her with that same question.
    Can we assume MR. Robot is broken then?

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinator View Post
    Agi > Hit/Exp > Mastery > Crit=Haste

I like crit better than haste, because my pet doesn't inherit haste, but it does for crit.

But, if you want to possibly get more auto shots in for more GftT procs to give your pet more focus, haste might be the way to go.
    um, yes your pet does inherit your haste. It also benefits from haste by having a higher focus regeneration rate.

However in pvp, big kill command crits are going to be what's giving you your kills so mastery>crit>haste is correct.

When I pvp as BM I go Crit>Mast>Haste. I prefer the crit over mastery because you benefit from the crit as well. As opposed to mastery which only benefits your pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also run Mastery<Crit<Haste for pvp.

The 100k+ Kill Command Crits say hello =D

I favor mastery since in most cases my pet is following a target that's running around some sort of object ( IE Pillars,Boxes,Ramps,Ect). In these cases with high crit and mastery i can keep the pressure on the other team even if i myself am not in los of my target ( Hitting KC on CD ).
    Last edited by Littlepinch; 2014-09-02 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroblade61 View Post
    When I pvp as BM I go Crit>Mast>Haste. I prefer the crit over mastery because you benefit from the crit as well. As opposed to mastery which only benefits your pet.
    this is also a completely valid way to play BM, the arcane shots during BW hurt a lot and if they crit its even nicer