Last edited by Toijin; 2014-09-17 at 03:24 AM.
    Not driving your car to keep the miles off is like not fucking your girlfriend to keep her fresh for the next guy

Nice work compiling this all so neatly. Loving all of the WoD music I've heard so far.

If there's one aspect of the game that I always find to be consistently satisfying it has to be the music. As always it's brilliant! You have my thanks for sticking it all in one place!

Thank you very much for compiling it! I know what I'll be listening tomorrow all day.

But uh, has this piece popped up anywhere yet?

I sincerely hope it's an actual track for WoD and not just something made for the preview... it has WarCraft all over it, reminding me of even WC3. All it needs are some bad ass male choirs at 0:23 to sync with the music

I so wished it was the Alliance Garrison music... which I don't think we heard yet, neither the Horde one. Have we?
    Last edited by SuRXIII; 2014-09-04 at 03:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    New also

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    New also
    Thanks, added!

Quote Originally Posted by SuRXIII View Post
    Thank you very much for compiling it! I know what I'll be listening tomorrow all day.

But uh, has this piece popped up anywhere yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qAuxqml5Wc [Garrson Preview]

I sincerely hope it's an actual track for WoD and not just something made for the preview... it has WarCraft all over it, reminding me of even WC3. All it needs are some bad ass male choirs at 0:23 to sync with the music

I so wished it was the Alliance Garrison music... which I don't think we heard yet, neither the Horde one. Have we?
    As far as i am aware at the moment, there is no Garrison music yet
    Not driving your car to keep the miles off is like not fucking your girlfriend to keep her fresh for the next guy

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    New also

Yea not bad at 2:50 it reminded me alittle of Nightmare before Christmas
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    New also

this is my favorite one, its amazing!
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2014-09-04 at 03:26 PM.

New also

Ahh! That's the fleshed out version of the track I linked. amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by SuRXIII View Post
    Ahh! That's the fleshed out version of the track I linked. amazing!
    Yeah, I remembered this track distinctly from the Blizzcon preview videos of garrisons and character models last year and was wondering when we'd get it in beta.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No playlists have all 56 tracks? Should I make one?
    ABOMS NORTH-LEFT!

Quote Originally Posted by seni View Post
    No playlists have all 56 tracks? Should I make one?
    If you like, and i can add it to the list too.

Updated today with 3 new tracks.

Updated again today. Hopefully can compile everything before WoD launches so there's always this thread in the 6th expansion to look back to for the great music

This is why there needs to be a way to choose what music plays in your Garrison.

Need a musician follower, or jukebox, or something. :P
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Deleted
    I'm completely blwon away by this expansion music, Blizzard did an amazing job.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    This is why there needs to be a way to choose what music plays in your Garrison.

Need a musician follower, or jukebox, or something. :P
    They're adding a jukebox in 6.1! You predicted it :O