Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Btw is there already an update available since 6.0 is only in a few weeks? Would be great to test out lvl 100 and stuff.
    I'm curious to see if we'll finally have to delay CDs for Deep Insight or/and spam RvS during it (even if I think not with latest change).
    Last edited by Imotbh; 2014-09-14 at 07:59 AM.

Shadowcraft is not a sim, its suposed to give you relative weights of gear changes and whatnot, not to simulate your actual DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Imotbh View Post
    Btw is there already an update available since 6.0 is only in a few weeks? Would be great to test out lvl 100 and stuff.
    I'm curious to see if we'll finally have to delay CDs for Deep Insight or/and spam RvS during it (even if I think not with latest change).
    Working on an update for 6.0 and WoD. Combat and assassination are mostly implemented, DfA and LZ too. SR and sub still not totally done and some of the WoD weapon enchants could use work. Also general tuning work.

If you want to look at the in progress check it out on github.
    https://github.com/dazer/ShadowCraft-Engine
    Fierydemise-ShaowCraft Engine Guy
    Rogue Chat-Blogging about Rogue PvE and Theorycrafting (Twitter)
    Rogue IRC: #Ravenholdt on Quakenet

Quote Originally Posted by fierydemise View Post
    Working on an update for 6.0 and WoD. Combat and assassination are mostly implemented, DfA and LZ too. SR and sub still not totally done and some of the WoD weapon enchants could use work. Also general tuning work.
    Great! Looking forward to that. Thanks for all the work around ShC and I'm sure anyone would say you're helping the rogue community much more than you can guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Imotbh View Post
    Great! Looking forward to that. Thanks for all the work around ShC and I'm sure anyone would say you're helping the rogue community much more than you can guess.
    Clarifying to make sure the right people get credit for their work on ShC. Most of the work on updating ShC has been done by Pathal, I've done a bit but he (and Indz who maintains the front end) deserves most of the credit.

If you want to look at the in progress check it out on github.
    https://github.com/dazer/ShadowCraft-Engine
    Ha, you actually called it lemon zest

Has any work been done with Shadow Reflection? I can't seem to find it anywhere there.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Ha, you actually called it lemon zest

Has any work been done with Shadow Reflection? I can't seem to find it anywhere there.
    As I've complained a few times here SR is an absolute mess, determining its additional attacks per second isn't hard but actually computing damage from that is annoying. The SimC folks got a full list of what SR does and doesn't inherit from celestalon a while ago but last I heard it didn't match the behavior in the game so I want to test the behavior for correctness.

Clarifying to make sure the right people get credit for their work on ShC. Most of the work on updating ShC has been done by Pathal, I've done a bit but he (and Indz who maintains the front end) deserves most of the credit.
    If you don't mind giving him the word, I'd be thankful.