Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Fought a resto druid as unholy and I died quite fast. Noticed a lot of Natures vigil hits on me. Was before I bound and macrod anything so might be different. Also had half PvE gear at that time.

Once I changed to prideful and imported keybinds and macros.

Was able to kill Windwalkers with ease as Unholy still has a lot of parry(25%) and they have to cast to heal now.
    Rets are kind of hard but I won 2 out of 3 by kiting to heal and not letting them do the same.
    Warlocks were nothing both destro and affliction. They were both easy kills. Hpwever people keep saying Chaos bolt is useless but it took half my health the one time the guy managed to cast it.
    Rogue start burst was insane got me to 25% in blood presence in 4 seconds, but apparently Lichborne heals still works with Death Coil, once I healed to full with that, the guy had no chance of killing me

Yet to fight a feral.

For DKs, Death Siphon is good, Death strike is good and Lichborne-Death Coil heals for a ton.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    Fought a resto druid as unholy and I died quite fast.
    Surely you must mean "he died" ? Dont know what to make of the rest of your post if you got killed by a restodruid :/

Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    "1v1 Balance"

The game isn't even attempted to be balanced 1v1.
    People REALLY need to stop trying to use duels to judge balance on anything.
    Well quite frankly I think it should be with the exception of healers. Nothing has ever been balanced. Nothing will ever be if people are okay with that theory. As it stands on live right now the 1v1 masters also generally dominate the arena. Hunters, mages, DK's, warlocks and maybe a couple others.

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Surely you must mean "he died" ? Dont know what to make of the rest of your post if you got killed by a restodruid :/
    Nope, I died. He was just kiting me throughout the duel healing himself and didn't cast one damage spell not even moonfire or even go cat form. Just healing, I think he got one or two regrowths off. Again, it was just when I logged in to PTR for the first time and before I had bound half my spells, didn't have asphyx or ghoul stun and was in half prideful half normal siege gear. But I still thought it weird that I got killed by a rdruid who was only healing himself.

Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    Nope, I died. He was just kiting me throughout the duel healing himself and didn't cast one damage spell not even moonfire or even go cat form. Just healing, I think he got one or two regrowths off. Again, it was just when I logged in to PTR for the first time and before I had bound half my spells, didn't have asphyx or ghoul stun and was in half prideful half normal siege gear. But I still thought it weird that I got killed by a rdruid who was only healing himself.

It must have been a boomkin...if you managed to heal through locks, rogues, rets and ww I would be surprised if you couldn't heal through a resto druid.

edit: or he was not affected by battle fatigue since he never touched you and was pve healing, then maybe nature's vigil actually hurts.

Deleted
    So you watched some complete randoms do random duels and you're drawing conclusions from that ? Yeeeee ok
    Did it ever occur to you that you might see a 1550 X vs 2.7 Y and therefore making the duel completely useless ?

Seriously you can never make class balance comparisons until you see high exp players face each other.
    That being said its also useless to look at 1v1s.

feral druids are horrible, come on blizzard