Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post
    The whole queue really needs a revamp. I cant count the number of times I have completed a dungeon or raid without the 'correct' quantity of roles needed to initiate the instance. Healers in particular, I regularly complete LFR with 4 or less but have to sit in a queue for 1 hour while they find 6.
    This is being addressed in WoD, difficulty will auto-adjust based on present group members and you can just continue the run sans 2 dps, sans 1 healer etc.

What I would like to see is the queue just popping with like ~15-20 people and filling from there. Maybe you get to the full 25, maybe you don't, but it won't matter since the content will scale with your group size. Faster queues, faster runs, more people getting in and getting out.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    They could easily tie the queue pause to the AFK function. So if you manually or auto-afk, it's automatically paused as well. That would be a great quality of life change for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    They could easily tie the queue pause to the AFK function. So if you manually or auto-afk, it's automatically paused as well. That would be a great quality of life change for everyone.
    That is a great idea. I don't get why someone hasn't said it sooner!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Blizzard says a lot of things to the customers, usually for their convenience. If they can change talent trees, the way we learn spells, the way those spells operate, give us a toy bag, etc... Changing the code for the backpack should be something they can change. I program for a living, and very rarely does something like backpackC=16 have major ties to every other part of the game. Usually it's just harder to change than they thought, meaning it takes more work than changing one line of code, so they don't want to mess with it; thus they say, "Oh it's part of the original code and changing that is very difficult." Meanwhile, we get patches that do just that on a regular basis.
    The thing is, talents and spells have been changed on a continual basis over the years. How those things work have been refreshed every expansion. That bag is part of the very, very old stuff, that has never been updated.

I think it's as simple as this: they could change that bag, but the amount of work simply isn't worth it.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss