Thread: Haloween

Deleted

Haloween

Hello guys.
    Haloween holiday are coming close on wow, and i'm interested, what do You think would be the most scariest armor set to run around public places with. Or even npcs(curiosity) But seriusly, I need something that will scare the sh*t out of everybody.

Eh? Hate to break it to you but WoW isn't scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Be a male human in a dress. I still got memories from seeing that man dancing in Goldshire in argent dawn. *hides in corner*
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    That sounds nice, but I need something that will catch people's eyes.. Something original that they never saw and will be like "lmao, look at this guy".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidjo View Post
    That sounds nice, but I need something that will catch people's eyes.. Something original that they never saw and will be like "lmao, look at this guy".
    Transmo has been out for a while, there is nothing anybody hasn't seen. If someone posts it here the chances are that people already saw it as well. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Haunted Forest set for druids.

Black Lives Matter

Deleted
    Those are cool, but will be abit hard to get..

I've often thought about making a Halloween set, but there's just not enough gear of the right kind of style. And unless it was very obviously Halloween-themed nobody's really going to get what you're doing any way.

Deleted
    Maybe you've seen some epic-looking, scary, or even hilarious custom set, I would be more than thankful. But try to keep it until wotlk so I can obtain more than half of the set before haloween. Thanks.

You want creepy? Terrorblade's Recolor
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    So far the best one, thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess... A female Orc in Black Mageweave set? They can be quite scary, oh, and has to be a Death Knight as well
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    An Orc warlock in a pink dress is pretty scary.

Male worgen in a pink dress with bunny-ears.

I recall seeing something similar on wow-insider.

Horseman's helm + any super black/dark armor and a scythe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidjo View Post
    Hello guys.
    Haloween holiday are coming close on wow, and i'm interested, what do You think would be the most scariest armor set to run around public places with. Or even npcs(curiosity) But seriusly, I need something that will scare the sh*t out of everybody.
    Haloween?
    Is that a new event, and everyone's running around innocent like an angel?

/polishes his halo
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2014-09-18 at 11:49 AM.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."