Best gold making combination in WoD

So as I'm getting ready for WoD i have leveled 3 toons and i have 6 proffesion slots to fill and a lot of gold and I was wondering what would be the best gold making proffesion combo in WoD?

Deleted
    A lot of people are saying that JC will become pointless, due to the number of sockets being far fewer.
    But since blizzard changed up the itemization so that only JC can craft tank/healer gear (except for the LW cloak), i think it will be one of the most profitable professions.
    Also the JC items only cost 1/10 of the resources to re-roll the secondary stats, compared to the other crafting professions.

Cooking and Fishing. Especially when raids open up.

Gathering professions at launch and considering how much they've gutted crafting professions, if all you want is gold, I'd probably stick with them.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Gathering professions at launch and considering how much they've gutted crafting professions, if all you want is gold, I'd probably stick with them.
    If grafting professions are gutted, then who's going to buy all those gathered mats?

nice post

_______
    imran

Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    If grafting professions are gutted, then who's going to buy all those gathered mats?
    People who need it to make raid consumables? The thousands of people using said gutted crafting professions regardless of the fact that Daily CD's on basic materials limits output.

There is an obvious cap to how much one toon can craft decent items in WoD, this is not the case for gathering.

as Tayeon said cooking and fishing will be a nice gold encrease in our pocket = )

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    People who need it to make raid consumables? The thousands of people using said gutted crafting professions regardless of the fact that Daily CD's on basic materials limits output.

There is an obvious cap to how much one toon can craft decent items in WoD, this is not the case for gathering.
    Add that on top of the absolutely ridiculously arbitrary new limitation of only being able to wear 3 crafted items max.

I imagine that the secondary stat re-roll and item upgrade kits would be decent money if you don't care about having three crafted goods equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeyon View Post
    Cooking and Fishing. Especially when raids open up.
    How profitable if you really go at it?

Deleted
    fishing is always profitable. I made over the course of MOP over 1million from fishing related items. Just have 2 screens and watch a movie or something. it is so easy...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstroes View Post
    fishing is always profitable. I made over the course of MOP over 1million from fishing related items. Just have 2 screens and watch a movie or something. it is so easy...
    <kough> bot <kough> d