Bunny Island in WoW

So back in W3 there was a special Easter scenario called Bunny Island, which basically is an. Island inhabited by humanoid rabbits called "bunnies". What if they added Bunny Island in WoW, with you getting there in a way similar to how you reach the Isle of Giants. Maybe you can do some simple quests for both Easter and just other times and maybe they could even make a Dungeon on Bunny Island. I don't know I just think it would be hilarious, especially how Blizzard would make them look in-game (rabbit worgen?). That's just me though.

http://wowpedia.org/Bunny_Island

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    So back in W3 there was a special Easter scenario called Bunny Island, which basically is an. Island inhabited by humanoid rabbits called "bunnies". What if they added Bunny Island in WoW, with you getting there in a way similar to how you reach the Isle of Giants. Maybe you can do some simple quests for both Easter and just other times and maybe they could even make a Dungeon on Bunny Island. I don't know I just think it would be hilarious, especially how Blizzard would make them look in-game (rabbit worgen?). That's just me though.

http://wowpedia.org/Bunny_Island

What if they took it one step further and gave us a south seas expansion and a neutral race of humanoid rabbit people with a starting zone that's built on top of a giant snail?

Quote Originally Posted by cptaylor38 View Post
    What if they took it one step further and gave us a south seas expansion and a neutral race of humanoid rabbit people with a starting zone that's built on top of a giant snail?
    They don't need to be a playable race.

10+ Year Old Account
    what if they took it one step further and gave us a south seas expansion and a neutral race of humanoid rabbit people with a starting zone that's built on top of a giant snail?
    i see what you did there!
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

They don't need to be a playable race.
    Well, I can see that sailed completely over you head :T

Also, I do not remember that in WC3 at all... In fact I do not remember those models existing at all in the map maker, but the other easter egg models like Pandaren do. Are you sure that its an actual easter egg? Can you link a video of it or something? Some kind of source?

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    The Expansion will be called "World of Warcraft: Mist of Bunny Island-aria"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BassZ1890 View Post
    Well, I can see that sailed completely over you head :T

Also, I do not remember that in WC3 at all... In fact I do not remember those models existing at all in the map maker, but the other easter egg models like Pandaren do. Are you sure that its an actual easter egg? Can you link a video of it or something? Some kind of source?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeHTz5Hl0jM

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post

At first I read your signature and was like, how would htur hurt?

And then I got it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    cool idea that could be the start to a complete revamp of our holiday events (long overdue)

At first I read your signature and was like, how would htur hurt?

And then I got it.
    Yeah, it took me a few minutes to get it too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by t0ken View Post
    cool idea that could be the start to a complete revamp of our holiday events (long overdue)
    We need more holidays and just more fun content, maybe Blizzard could throw in a few of the characters, mounts, places that fans create for the Blizzard Art Contests into WoW

Huh. Never seen that before. I guess it could not hurt at some point in the future as a small Easter Egg.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    The Expansion will be called "World of Warcraft: Mist of Bunny Island-aria"

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeHTz5Hl0jM
    I would summon garrosh to wipe the whole race out. And then id unsub forever

I'd be ok with them adding this playable race. They added Pandaren, so why not?

One thing is for certain: We need updates to all seasonal events. Like 3 years ago.

I could see this being added for the Easter event some day, if Blizzard ever remembers it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    I'd be ok with them adding this playable race. They added Pandaren, so why not?
    BECASUE a lot of people knew that pandaren would show up in the game eventually........

Deleted
    Cool idea for Easter event. Instanced island like Darkmoon island with dailies and 5man dungeon

same for Winter Veil. There could be much more quests and dailies in Alterac Mountains since there's nothing to do there anyway. Whole zone added to Hillsbrand Foothills and cleared from every quest.
    Last edited by mmoc9f96497ef5; 2014-09-19 at 10:22 AM.