Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    OMG! @ Mirishka your icon is frightening! It's like Chuckie's Sister!

Please no Sargeras expansion. Just leave him dead. The last expansion should either be KJ, Titans, or N'zoth, or some combination of those three parties.

Deleted
    After the heroes do mighty epic battle with Sargeras, they return home only to find out that...

Aze'roth, the final old god, is waiting for them.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN

Quote Originally Posted by Junblat View Post
    why are posts about " the next expansion is going to be" popping up everyday
    a new one is coming and people are already bored if it ?

come on
    Cuz they are obviously fun.

Obviously Sargeras will be defeated but not actually die. He will then retreat into an alternate timeline to form the Iron Legion.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

You will not kill sargeras anytime soon. He is the reason warcraft exist. He's the prime evil. You kill him the game is over. That's the end.

Easy. Old Gods are supposedly strong enough to make Sargaras into a punk bitch. There's also the void walkers rulers that had the Ethereals' world devoured by the void more or less. And as someone mentioned, I guess Sylvanas could go nuts. We could also fight the New LK when he goes nuts from the helm. There, that's three expansions right there. Oh, and we still haven't seen what happened to the frikkin' Tide Lord who was supposed to be in that Vashj'ir raid alongside Azshara and we still haven't seen Nazjatar, the Naga capital, or even the demon island near the Maelstrom that was in WC2, Tomb of Sargaras. ....Nor have we seen the Kul Tiras areas or Khaz Modan. For that matter, we still dunno wtf is north of that area between Tirisfal and Western Plaguelands (a place I've personally dubbed Northern Plaguelands).

"Boo hoo I hate underwater zones!!!!" Some will complain about regarding Nazjatar and the Naga. I loved Vashj'ir. One of my top 3 zones. I am sure I am not alone in this. 3d combat isn't as confusing as people make it out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalmer3 View Post
    OMG! @ Mirishka your icon is frightening! It's like Chuckie's Sister!
    that was exactly what i was bout to write lol ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thefinalwarden View Post
    Please no Sargeras expansion. Just leave him dead. The last expansion should either be KJ, Titans, or N'zoth, or some combination of those three parties.
    You do realize that Sargeras isn't dead and is vastly stronger than Kil'Jaeden and most of the other titans, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Khael'thas: The past decade of raiding, was merely a setback!

The timeline advances 40k years where the Alliance and Horde no longer exist and new alliances have formed between new and old races. The twist is that the Protoss accidentally discover Azeroth, and we discover that Warcraft and Starcraft are in the same universe.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University