Deleted

Unhappy Anyone else feeling lonely?

I've played World of Warcraft for about 6-7 years now, since I was at school with my friends who also played. I had about 6-7 school friends who I used to play with and we made some amazing memories. But they all gradually stopped playing, and I'll admit I've had long breaks. However, now I am the only person In real life that I know who is still interested and still playing... For me, a game like World of Warcraft needs to be played with friends, otherwise it starts to feel very lonely. With know one to share my experiences with and develop characters with I always ending quitting.

Anyone else feel this way?

Only one of my friends that still plays. Occasionally one will come back for a week. It does get lonely.

I never had a friend to play with and I'm doing fine!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I currently have this problem with Diablo 3
    played mostly along side my wife but now she's off doing her masters degree and doesnt want to install the game on her laptop because it might distract her. I just dont have the same motivation to play it anymore

Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    I never had a friend to play with and I'm doing fine!
    Same. I like playing by myself and not having to play according to someone else's schedule or what not. I just play however I want to play with no obstacles or time constraint.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All the friends I started playing with but two stopped playing. However, I made several new friends in-game and we have a good time together.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

I only have one friend who still plays, and almost all the people I knew in game have vanished. I've always enjoyed soloing stuff though so it is ok.

Siting on my guilds ts having a blast while playing game - no i dont feel lonely - its all about finding the right guild - it can sometimes takes months but its well worth it.