A few ballance questions

1) Is the 4th tier piece worth dropping if it's LFR, and you have normal piece instead?

2) I don't main a moonkin, but I do play it as alt, and I've just picked it up again. Is it worth multidotting on targets that dont need to die to gain extra SS procs? My experience from heroic paragon and garrosh says moonkins often DoT the klaxxi paragon that isn't the kill target and weapon on Garrosh that we aren't killing. Do you gain additional dps on the the "important target" or is it just "padding"?

1. No keep the 4 set bonus
    2. Not a single target dps increase so it is just "padding" however i do wonder if it becomes a dps increase when taking into account a heavy movement fight....
    My views with the movement part is that it could/probably is an increase and if it isnt it still provides some very nice utility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once upon a time we said at 40% + crit you'd gain more SS procs from eclipse dotting second and tertiary targets for single target dps gain on the primary. But since then they edited the way shooting stars proc. If the other targets need to die ie protectors go for it, on paragons it is just padding.

Makes me sad when I'm doing the fight correctly on 450k and an aff lock is cheesing his bollocks off with 1.6mil and doing less dps than me on the targets that needs to die. #epeenstrokingftw
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee