Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Still unknown how rare those drops are. You could be farming for weeks just to max a prof.
    They drop all the time on beta, like 150-200 from normal questing to 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Multiplicative would make 144%, Additive would make 140%
    Wrong way around then

But as I "tried" (even if badly) to explain, not the biggest number above

Quote Originally Posted by Telila View Post
    OR.....The class's with mount increasing skills (DK / Paladin) & get a level 2 (irrc?) stable that lets you gather on your mount
    Doesn't work that way, you can't herb/mine on a mount with that perk, it just lets you interact with stuff like quest items.

Only reason you can gather at your herb garden on a mount is because those are technically interactable objects, not resource nodes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    Only reason you can gather at your herb garden on a mount is because those are technically interactable objects, not resource nodes.

Well that ruins that then, I assumed it was all like that

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    Doesn't work that way, you can't herb/mine on a mount with that perk, it just lets you interact with stuff like quest items.

People can just use the sky golem then for herbing
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."