PvP lvl 100 Restoration Shaman Choice?

All of them look pretty garbage. its looking like the storm ele to be like an invoke xuen for shamans lol?

That doesn't let you wind walk or grounding for a minute >.>
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    hey we're lucky shamans who have clunky ass totems with huge restrictions while warriors don't need a shield for shield wall or spell reflect, it's good to be stuck in 2004

/sar

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    you're right actually. the only other thing to look at is possibly doing cloudburst. but that is the MOST clunky thing I ever saw in my life. Healing stream & cloud burst are both 30 sec cools and 15 sec duration on water totems. My initial thought was to stagger the two? throw one down then the other down when thats on cools. OR the only other conclusion I can come to is working something with Totem Persistance LOL. like whats the answer gonna be here? I think its gonna be Storm ELE on burst, but now you bring a valid point of no grounding and WW totems for a full minute. thats not gonna fly.

Quote Originally Posted by kcatta View Post
    you're right actually. the only other thing to look at is possibly doing cloudburst. but that is the MOST clunky thing I ever saw in my life. Healing stream & cloud burst are both 30 sec cools and 15 sec duration on water totems. My initial thought was to stagger the two? throw one down then the other down when thats on cools. OR the only other conclusion I can come to is working something with Totem Persistance LOL. like whats the answer gonna be here? I think its gonna be Storm ELE on burst, but now you bring a valid point of no grounding and WW totems for a full minute. thats not gonna fly.
    which forces you to have the multiple totems at once talent, a tier we should have removed all baseline and get a brand new tier, but blizzard is too retarded and lazy to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    which forces you to have the multiple totems at once talent, a tier we should have removed all baseline and get a brand new tier, but blizzard is too retarded and lazy to it.
    Yeah which gets rid of Call of the Elements, and I agree all 3 of those talents should be baseline. So what conclusion can we come up with here?