Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    BG achivements. Its how I keep sane on this game since I haven't done progression since Megara.
    Yep. Grind Bloodthirsty title. And if you don't PVP, you're a fag.

j/k
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    Ok so cba to go out. Killed almost every raid/world boss this week from Vanilla to MoP. I can't think of anything worth grinding (have all the rare mounts you grind instances for)

What do you do in this situation trying to think of something else fun in game to do. (no stupid reply like go outside, play another game, watch a movie just ingame ideas only please.)

Oh nothing to level also :P
    That's the thing, I feel no need to play the game daily just because I'm paying a monthly fee. When I get bored I read, play other games, catchup on tv/movies. There is plenty for me to do but most of it I have no interest in doing. That includes PvP, pet battles, achievement hunting, archeology, leveling a rogue. Plenty to do but none I will do over things outside the game when bored.

Go kill pve scrubs on the timeless isle or go corpse camp lowbies that are leveling.

bloodthirsty title means nothing with all the bots in bgs.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play Diablo 3.. So, you know.. Play another game.

Deleted
    Log out. Do something else - game-related or RL

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Play something else. It's not a stupid reply. If you're bored with playing World of Warcraft right now, don't torture yourself by forcing yourself to play it more. I just replayed ME1 - ME3 over the past few weeks (successfully getting quarians and geth to make peace and have 5800 war assets) and will probably go back to running through Homeworld again for kicks.
    This is what I've always done, although running through the Mass Effect trilogy for me makes me not want to leave that haha.
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

15+ Year Old Account
    I killed a few weeks doing Batman Origins and Child of Light. I find it very relaxing to immerse yourself in another game before a new expansion.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Play something else. It's not a stupid reply. If you're bored with playing World of Warcraft right now, don't torture yourself by forcing yourself to play it more.
    This. If I am bored in WoW, I usually go play some diablo 3.
    Lately however I have been playing some dishonored aswell.. and began looking into more stealth games, I seriously suck when it comes to those kind of games, but it's so much fun, crawling up behind someone and slicing their throat or shoot a general at 600 meters distance..

looking forward to Styx atm
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Deleted
    Go to the gym.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't play. I play another game or do something else...

But when I feel like playing WoW and there's nothing to do I either do RBGs or I go to Hellfire Pen. and gank the shit out of newbs leveling up until they get on their level 90s and fight back. After an hour or so, I've started a large scale zone PvP battle that usually takes place at the towers or in the main towns of the zone.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama