Thread: Challenge Mode

Challenge Mode

Challenge Mode
    Hello there! Have you wanted to get Challenge Mode gear but did not have a group to do it with or pay the 100k+ gold runs? As you all know Challenge Mode gear is getting removed from the game soon. I am looking for people to run the gold rated dungeons with. I have taken the time to research my class, watch the videos over the dungeons, and find any other tricks to beat the time.

(Since the item level is scaled down to 463 and procs from legendary items are taken away. Set bonuses don’t work FYI so feel free to swap out in order to get use of more gem slots.)
    Requirements
    Gemmed
    Reforge according to what would be best for that item level
    Watched videos and know exactly what to do
    Since mistakes may occur, must be willing to reset
    Potions (Invisibility, Lesser Invisibility, DPS Potions)
    Flasks
    Food
    Ventrilo is a must

Preferred Composition
    Brewmaster.. or Blood DK
    Disc Priest (myself)
    SV Hunter (my friend)
    Elemental/Mage/Lock/Hunter

Horde U.S. -snip- If you are interested and have any questions. I will NOT be looking at this post again
    (I am planning on doing this again on my Alliance toon so feel free to add me)
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-09-22 at 10:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locked the thread.

This doesn't contain much of a topic. Happy searching for a group.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..