Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by bach0r View Post
    lol hope they won't become playable.

wtf with Forest Trolls? Why not Dark Iron/Wild Hammer dwarfs then? or Grimtotem tauren? Mag'har orcs etc.? They are just sub-races with no reason to joining their faction once again.
    Forest trolls are as much as jungle trolls as blood elves are night elves. Also the Raventusk Forest troll tribe is already in the Horde. Also, we wouldn't need to add brown orcs and windhammer/dark iron dwarves as subrace, just make them customization skins and faces. Also Grimtotem tauren are black tuaren, which you can already create.

Deleted
    Yet another animal race? We have more than enough of them. Rather add the High Elves.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Arrakoa become a playable race. They're actually pretty cool.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bach0r View Post
    wtf with Forest Trolls? Why not Dark Iron/Wild Hammer dwarfs then? or Grimtotem tauren? Mag'har orcs etc.? They are just sub-races with no reason to joining their faction once again.
    It depends on how you define a sub-race.

However - under the "need new and different model" category, I'd put Zandalari insteda of Forest troll.

They look good as they are...but I don't think using a NElf skeleton quite suits.

EJL

10+ Year Old Account
    Would have made perfect sense with WoD. But we got garrisons instead. As such, I think the provervbial ship has sailed on the possibility of them becoming a player race option.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like it if they could be Hunters and Shaman as well. Some of the Arrakoa used totems in BC.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Would have made perfect sense with WoD. But we got garrisons instead. As such, I think the provervbial ship has sailed on the possibility of them becoming a player race option.
    Maybe the lore is being set up for it to happen in the next expansion, which Blizzard has said continues on from WOD,didn't they?

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't want anymore animals in the Alliance.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Yet another animal race? We have more than enough of them. Rather add the High Elves.
    Hmm. I think we have too many human raves, actually, especially elves. Especially for alliance. Worgen and pandaren are the only true "animal" races we have. 2:5 ratio to the more closely humanoid (if it has a human face, its in this category). I'm fact, overall, there are only THREE "animal" races- worgen, tauren, and pandaren. Compared to 10 races with human features. I think high elves at this point would be terribly boring.

Deleted
    Don't know about you guys but adding them as a race in this expansion doesn't make as much sense as adding them in the next one. If they had added them now they would have to start on Draenor and couldn't do the normal leveling route by any logical means, but in the next expansion all they need to say is that they brought a few Arrakoa back through a portal or whatever they use to get back.

Anyway I like Arrakoa and would like to play one but it's pointless to speculate at this point really.

I still want them to release a Hybrid's section where mixed races can be played...

Seriously, who doesn't want to play a Female Dwarf / Blood Elf love child amirite?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    Unless they plan more Dreanor expansions don't count on them being playable. It would be massively dumb if they added in a race from a previous expansion as a "new" playable race.
    ????

We have Goblins and Worgen. Technically they've been around for a bit thanks to the lore (retconned or not).

Sorry, Ogres for Horde and Arakkoa for Alliance makes sense lore wise and gameplay wise.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    I don't want anymore animals in the Alliance.
    Well sorry to burst your bubble, but I think we need more. Especially gorgeous bird humanoids. We have fierce and bouncy, now we need elegant.

Those feather would look wonderful on an Arakkoa Resto/Balance Druid.
    Last edited by Blufossa; 2014-09-24 at 05:27 PM.

Deleted
    To me It'd just seem overflooded by choices. The base of pickable characters just seem enough.
    All other npc's out there doesn't look like they'd ever be playable imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    Unless they plan more Dreanor expansions don't count on them being playable. It would be massively dumb if they added in a race from a previous expansion as a "new" playable race.
    Why should a new race mean a newly discovered species? When has that ever happened, actually? (Draenei were mostly known as the broken before BC but that's about it)
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Hmm. I think we have too many human raves, actually, especially elves. Especially for alliance. Worgen and pandaren are the only true "animal" races we have. 2:5 ratio to the more closely humanoid (if it has a human face, its in this category). I'm fact, overall, there are only THREE "animal" races- worgen, tauren, and pandaren. Compared to 10 races with human features. I think high elves at this point would be terribly boring.
    But I like raves D:

On a serious note though, I like how warrior needs no reasoning for them to be one, but I wouldn't mind it overall. Probably wouldn't play one, but still.