Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by irMilkz View Post
    Technically a few is 3....and 3 weeks from now sounds pretty accurate for PTR to be released as WoD release is roughly 7 weeks away.
    And they were still right considering "a few weeks away" has been said for the past two weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    I have a lot of alts (one of each class at 90). For a long period of time, I was tending the farm everyday on all of them. Is it going to be worthwhile to play garrisons on a bunch of toons?

It's times like these I wish I had a beta key so I could get a better feel for how garrisons are going to work. No matter how many things I read, its hard to translate that into actual gameplay without experiencing it first. Dungeon journal is the same way.

The expansion is certainly shaping up to be World Of Garrisons ...
    Garrison can be done slightly faster than the farm depending how many followers you have.

Seriously who reads these walls of text; use some spoiler tags or whatever magic interwebs2k14 has to offer. It would certainly improve the browsability/readability of the website.

I was expecting the 750 Work Orders one to use the "Doge" meme (Many Orders, Such Work.), though something tells me any time I see "Many [blank]" I'm going to be thinking that. Thanks, internet.

I wonder if any of those Archaeology finds are real items aka mounts/pets. Has there been an Archaeology overview anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    I wonder if any of those Archaeology finds are real items aka mounts/pets. Has there been an Archaeology overview anywhere?
    Wowhead's got an overview for all the professions, here's the link directly to the Archaeology bit. May be outdated slightly, but there are a few rare solves for pets/toys/BoAs.

I see nothing has been done to remedy the fact that Lava Burst is hitting like a waterlogged penis.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, I'm looking at my launcher, and the 6.0.2 download is happening again! Hopefully that means we'll hear something from Blizzard soon

Anyone else notice the 'passive' buffs on the cloth classes now specifically mention cloth? I would just say it's a clarification fix but we've never needed it before because they can't wear any other armor type.

Although, again, it could just be weird old datamining/Beta madness

Quote Originally Posted by Walozdle View Post
    I see nothing has been done to remedy the fact that Lava Burst is hitting like a waterlogged penis.
    This. Elemental is a complete joke at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how the Glyph of Blackout Kick magically pops up now.....I wanna know who removed it in the first place >.>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    Actually he stated that he played mainly priest as he was leaving Blizzard.

And obviously some of the devs play druids, as they play all other classes lol.
    He said he mained a Priest as a joke
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter