Poll: Dungeons

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Almost every wrath ones. Especially fos, hor, pos. Those late added ones. They should be buffed to lvl 100.

I miss the three Lich King dungeons the most, never cared for any of the others or the ones that were level 70 dungeons in BC. But the dungeon I miss the most was old school Deadmines and the whole secret pirate base feeling you got while questing in Westfall against the Defias Brotherhood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted for the dungeons with the best atmosphere (Black Morass, End Time, Well of Eternity, Zul dungeons). Sometimes I walk into them as a 90 for the hell of it.

Black Morass and End Time's music is also amazing if you ask me.

I took a friend through Well of Eternity the other day (looking for mog stuff) and took the time to really look around...that place is amazing.

MGT would be my first choice. That was fun, I often ran it for the hell of it. It was indeed like a 5 man raid. I thought the ICC ones were pretty good, too.

Black Morass was awesome, fun, Magister terrace was challenging. The last wotlk ones were epic too, maybe i like because of the theme.
    I cant say the same about any of the cata or panda ones honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely loathed the Cataclysm DS patch dungeons - HoT was tolerable simply because it was so short, and not exactly the same every time. Black Morass was one of the easiest TBC heroics, actually puggable with relative ease. Hated jousting in ToC, even though it wasn't particularly hard (although nothing in WotLK dungeons was, to be fair).

I loved ZA/ZG, even though I miss them in their original forms - I've done over 100 of each of them during Cataclysm on my Paladin alone, if that says anything.

The Arcatraz was quite fun - I didn't do it very often though. Mostly just for the Kara attunement and if it was the Heroic daily.

Deleted
    Shattered Halls Heroic. Oh god, that raid was so fun.

Deleted
    I voted for Arcatraz, Black Morass and the three 4.3 Dungeons, the prelude to Dragon Soul. When I saw the thread title I screamed MARAUDOOON but then I saw what it was really about

10+ Year Old Account
    Shattered Halls HC.....cant beat that experience back in TBC. That was a Dung that showed if people knew their class, and at what level they play the game.

- - - Updated - - -

hehe "raid" gave me abit of a giggle. Casuals today would qq so quick if they had to be challenged like the time trial run back then. Back in the day when HC were like mini raids...

Complete Blackrock Depths. Absolutely amazing dungeon, in the true sense of the word, unlike the 'hallways' and 'corridors' type of dungeons since the expansions started rolling out :\

Quote Originally Posted by Rizo View Post
    The deadmines at lvl 10 was my first ever dungeon back in 2009 when I started to play so it gets my vote !
    Dude dm is for lv18+, the only dungeon available @lv10 is Ragefire chasm
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

7+ Year Old Account
    I loved Forge of Souls for the exact reason OP states. But there's one that wasn't on the list I miss even more: Old Durnholde. I freaking loved that instance. Great visuals, fun sections, and the end had some immediacy to it.
    Allarise - lfgdating.com.
    In it for the mount hunting.