Level required for maxing professions in WoD?

Sorry if it was asked and answered before, but i could not find it in last 5 pages...

As far as i can tell, only way to craft anything WoD related is to be level 90 and do a start up quest in WoD starting zone?
    Am i missing something? Asking because up till now requirement was to have previous expansion level cap (aka 80 wrath for MoP).

If that indeed is the case, how fast into the gameplay do you get access to the thingy that lets you train WoD profession cap, because i intend operating multiple crafting alts.
    Last edited by Rale89; 2014-09-27 at 12:52 PM.

Yep it is level 90, even if you go to Draenor before 90, the items require level 90 to be used.

It takes about 3 hours right now to get through the starting area and do the quests for the profession item.

Thx for the reply, really apretiate it!
    If you don't mind id also be thankful if you could explain to me how much profession specific (CD) materials can you generate per garrison profession building level? And aprox how much time is needed to upgrade your garrison and profession buildings at each tier? Are they level gated or they just require micromanagment and gold? I think i heard that tier 3 is achivement unlocked?

There is at least one garrison guide on wowhead and there are several walkthroughs on youtube that explain garrisons; how they relate to professions and what is needed to level a building.

Most of witch are giving conflicting information, and no real reference of time involeved...

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    Yep it is level 90, even if you go to Draenor before 90, the items require level 90 to be used.

It takes about 3 hours right now to get through the starting area and do the quests for the profession item.
    around 1,5 hours for me for the first time that didn't know the quests. I suppose you mean the item that you start the quest to get the garrison building blueprint.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Ok, so basicly no matter the level of your building you cant get more then 6 profession CD mats per 24h (aside from possible follower proc)? All it gives you is large buffer for queuing up work orders?

u need to be lvl91 to get new patterns

10+ Year Old Account
    Level 90 because you don't train at a trainer. You get a scroll that boosts it to 700.

10+ Year Old Account
    You will want to get each of your alts that has professions that you want to maximize to at least 92 to unlock the level 2 garrison - I think 92 is the minimum required for that, it could be 93.