How is currency converted at the end of the expansion?

So I understand how it's converted at the end of the expansion but come WOD, let's say all my characters have 4000 honor. Will they all be mailed 0.35 x 4000?

That's a good question. Do they reset Honor?

15+ Year Old Account
    honor wont be converted in the expansion, only conquest, valor and justice, however im not sure of the rates

Honor and JP were not resetted for MoP, so you will probably keep them.

Honor stays, Conquest is converted to honor, everything above the 4000 honor cap is converted to gold at rate 35 silver per point.

Justice and Valor are converted to gold, i think rate is the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Honor and JP were not resetted for MoP, so you will probably keep them.
    I read somewhere that JP and VP are going away completely.
    I am having a hard time finding something from blizzard themselves but everyone seems to think it happens.
    So what about VP and JP?

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    I read somewhere that JP and VP are going away completely.
    I am having a hard time finding something from blizzard themselves but everyone seems to think it happens.
    So what about VP and JP?
    Found this:
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/3...e-acquisition/

Honor does get reset.

You will receive currency for any addition honor that you have beyond the 4000 honor cap, once they are done converting Conquest points down into Honor.

For example, I have about 40,000 Conquest points on my Main and I am also Honor Capped. I'll get about 14k or so when it's all said and done.

I don't think JP and VP have anything to do with it. They are just going away.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavv View Post
    Honor does get reset.

You will receive currency for any addition honor that you have beyond the 4000 honor cap, once they are done converting Conquest points down into Honor.

For example, I have about 40,000 Conquest points on my Main and I am also Honor Capped. I'll get about 14k or so when it's all said and done.

I don't think JP and VP have anything to do with it. They are just going away.
    Nope. Honor does not get reset. Conquest points gets reset. But have fun thinking you'll get 14k. YouGetNothing.jpg

Deleted
    his conquest will be converted to honor (40k). Since he's also honor capped that is 40k + 4k = 44k honor.
    That gets capped at 4k, so the remaining 40k (the conquest he has now) will be converted at 35s per HP. That's 14k gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ns View Post
    Nope. Honor does not get reset. Conquest points gets reset. But have fun thinking you'll get 14k. YouGetNothing.jpg
    He'll still get gold for the Conqest > Honor over the 4k cap.