Poll: what say you

Orb of the blackwhelp should be a toy

orb of the blackwhelp is a transforming item that turns you into a baby dragon however its not being turned into a toy in wod because it has charges (or maybe they just forgot about it)

it has 3 charges on it which doesnt seem like alot but you can farm the costume pieces over and over and get another orb when you run out

currently it has a 15 minute duration and a 3 second cooldown i think it would be better if they just made it a toy made it permanent and gave it a longer cooldown in exchange.

at level 90 its just tedious to fly all the way to bladesedge farm some scraps and then buy the orb which is soulbound and unique so you can only have 1 at a time.

agree or disagree?

also what other items do you wish they would make into toys that arent in the toy box yet?
    Last edited by Immitis; 2014-10-01 at 05:39 PM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

"teleportation items, equippable items, and items that grant power are excluded."

none of those apply to the orb of the blackwhelp
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Yes it should be a toy.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

added a screenshot. its just like all the other transforming items already in the toy box except it has charges.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    "teleportation items, equippable items, and items that grant power are excluded."

none of those apply to the orb of the blackwhelp
    But you also asked what items WE wanted to have added to the toy box.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    But you also asked what items WE wanted to have added to the toy box.
    oh i thought you were replying with the reason it wasnt a toy yet. i agree i have many teleports id like in the toybox

7+ Year Old Account
    What I'm more intrigued by is not the fact that this isn't a toy for WoD, but...

...how the fuck does a black whelp levitate a sword and a book? What sorcery is this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    My being kind of a dick has nothing to do with my political views.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I live in the US. My cucumbers come with labels that say, "Not for use by children under the age of 8. Do not feed the cucumber after midnight. Do not deep throat the cucumber. For external use only."

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that any item that could be considered a toy should be considered a toy. Why be so restrictive when you can provide players with more convenience and more options on all of their characters?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    I think that any item that could be considered a toy should be considered a toy. Why be so restrictive when you can provide players with more convenience and more options on all of their characters?
    I guess it's because they would become account wide and they don't want that.

Quote Originally Posted by TZK203 View Post
    What I'm more intrigued by is not the fact that this isn't a toy for WoD, but...

...how the fuck does a black whelp levitate a sword and a book? What sorcery is this?
    he holds them with that weird little wing toe. like batman

Why don't you post this on the official forums but here where nobody can help you? They have dedicated threads for this over there you know. All regions.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    Why don't you post this on the official forums but here where nobody can help you? They have dedicated threads for this over there you know. All regions.
    blizzard reads mmo champion

Even less chance it will be seen over there.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have a better chance at winning the lottery than to get your thread noticed in the EU forums.

Items with charges will not be added to the Toybox.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Items with charges will not be added to the Toybox.
    theres a few items with charges that have been turned into toys