Angry Transfer Aborted : Instance Not Found (Arena)

Hey,

Lately i've been doing 2s with a friend of mine to gear our alts. 1 time outta 5 we get this error Transfer Aborted : Instance Not Found and it kicks us + deserter (That stacks so you can enjoy 20 minutes breaks).

Is there any way to fix this issue?

10+ Year Old Account
    First it's happening to everyone and arenas are like the lottery lol.

Second here's the latest blue post I could find from forums:

"Hey folks,

Just a quick update. Our network techs believe that they have found the cause of this issue. They are currently working with our backbone provider and other ISPs to try to resolve this as quickly as possible. I still don't have an ETA, but I'll let you know if I hear something.

Thanks for your continued patience." - Dankorii

Here's a link to that thread --- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...52?page=15#300

I hope it's fixed soon.

I hope they postpone the end of the season, this week was BS, we gave up many nights because we were having this problema a lot (I can't tell what is more frustrating: the loss of rating or the deserter debuff).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    I hope they postpone the end of the season, this week was BS, we gave up many nights because we were having this problema a lot (I can't tell what is more frustrating: the loss of rating or the deserter debuff).
    I hope there will be no such thing. This season has been going on far to long as it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    As of 3 hours ago, here is an update from a blue post (the link is below).

"Good morning, everyone!

Great news! We believe our technicians were able to resolve the Transfer Aborted/Character Not Found issue. If you're still experiencing this issue, please let us know.

Thanks!" -- Harlosco
    --- the link to it

If it's wrong don't kill the messenger please <3