Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    If you are wanting Mimiron's Head you to kill 25 man Yogg-Sarron with zero lights not Mimiron.
    Oh I know, when I said Mimiron, i mean the mount itself. I am aware it comes from Yogg 0 light. Ive done it many times in WotLK, but we would always sell the mount ot the highest bidder, so I never got it, since I never have large sums of gold. It easily went for 100k+ sometimes even 200k. I only ever had 70k on me at once ever in my history of WoW. I currently only have about 7k total across all my characters.

[Edit] And to add to my last post. I did it on my boosted DK. Still in 483 greens. So the scaling is pretty generous. Im sure someone in 500+ could probably do it even faster and with less demolishers.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Killed Yogg+0 yesterday without any serious concerns. Sanity was always on 100%, tentacles were cake.
    Don't you passively lose Sanity throughout the fight no matter what? I seem to remember that from doing 10M maybe 4 or 5 months ago.

- - - Updated - - -

FWIW I could not do Ultraxion on on Hunter (around 503 item level), in fact I wasn't even close.

However once I got a hand with that, I was able to get thru Spine and Madness pretty easily, solo. This was pre-hunter buff which I hope is coming Tuesday with the reset (?), really hope I can get thru Ultrax with that in place. It really sucks having to ask for help, farming. Which was why I hated the nerf in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't always lose sanity, it is certain things that make it happen. Sometimes it is unavoidable, depending on corrupter tentacles and spawns in the brain room.

Ultraxion was pretty hard for me on 25m on my moonkin, got it with 1 sec left on his big boom cast.

I got bone spiked on marrogar while solo and had to sit in it for~ five minutes until it broke on its own..with him at 110k hp
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    You don't always lose sanity, it is certain things that make it happen. Sometimes it is unavoidable, depending on corrupter tentacles and spawns in the brain room.

Ultraxion was pretty hard for me on 25m on my moonkin, got it with 1 sec left on his big boom cast.

I got bone spiked on marrogar while solo and had to sit in it for~ five minutes until it broke on its own..with him at 110k hp
    Did you have any pets out? Treants? If so, don't. If you are the only one in the room he won't spike you, but if you have pets or someone else in there he can spike you.

Did Firelands for fun over the weekend on 10/Normal on 535 Hunter and it was pretty much a complete face-roll. Great gold drop rate. Very fun. Haddn't realized the Cata stuff was so easy. Will go back and try H for fun soon.

PF.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Did you have any pets out? Treants? If so, don't. If you are the only one in the room he won't spike you, but if you have pets or someone else in there he can spike you.
    25H he spikes anyone, including the tank, unless you are a goblin/worgen. Normal should only spike the solo player if they had a pet tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I know that, but there's still a difference as to how much you get on different modes, so I am wondering about exactly how much more gold / items you are getting for beating 25 vs 10 and heroic vs normal.
    In cata raids I was getting 10-25g per boss on 10N, 25N around about, 25H was 125g roughly. Items usually seems to go from 3 on 10M to 6/7 on 25 and 8 on 25H.
    Dont think ive done 10H recently but something was telling me from last time I did it, I only got about 15g per boss aswell.

I had to laugh at an earlier comment that current raiding is harder, its only harder because idiots are trying to ignore mechanics in the raids. The DPS requirements are so low in SoO now, the damage output from bosses is tiny, especially on tanks.
    Also saw a comment that tanks do no damage, my DK runs 7-9k dps, my 540 guardian druid does 6-7k. Sure im not leading almost every fight no more (Thank god vengeance is gone, it was a bad design) but my average damage is higher because im not reliant on taking damage for my own output (my dps is much higher on immers/easier to kill the puddle adds etc now amongst many other bosses which dont deal alot of direct damage constantly). Higher base damage also helps soloing so much more if you need a tank spec etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazu View Post
    25H he spikes anyone, including the tank, unless you are a goblin/worgen. Normal should only spike the solo player if they had a pet tho.
    He hasn't spiked me once and I've been doing 25H for weeks for the Shadowfrost Shards.